“Rosebowl Bakery and Cafe”
Review of Rosebowl

Rosebowl
Ranked #1 of 4 Quick Bites in Feilding
Reviewed 14 April 2019

This is a great wee cafe the best pies ever and the custard pies are to die for we had a lovely cafe meal here its very clean and the staff are really nice there..It also has a good take out bakery You can also use your gold card and a card that is stamped for a free coffie or tea when filled all up ,a great place for a coffie or small meal.Its self service but they are really quick with the service with teas and coffies.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed 9 April 2019

my experience, today I got the worst worst iced coffee ever, it was basically cold coffee with a lump of icecream and cream on top...not iced coffee, that was just a bad cold coffee. the service at the counter in the front was excellent, I do want to be clear on that, service from the lady at the front....outstanding!

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank bazc49
Reviewed 23 February 2019

Rosebowl has been around for many years, about a year ago moved to new location. Traditional, homemade bakery items as well as bread, family size pies (for meals) and a cafe menu all at really good prices, this place is always popular because you can rely on consistency of the food and the price is appropriate. Good cafe menu for brunch and a GREAT hot chocolate.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 22 February 2019

My first impression was wow,.Hot chocolate the worst I've ever had. Will not be going back Disappointed.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 13 December 2018

I was generally very impressed. The café has a modern feel, and a good selection of food, including cheaper options (pies and sandwiches) as well as slightly more expensive prepared meals. The covered arcade section would be very pleasant on a sunny winter's day. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My criticisms are that the bench seat wasn't comfortable. It was too deep to be able to lean back in. And also, I ordered the chicken burger meal. The menu appeared to list in detail what would be included, but it actually had a chopped tomato inside the bun, which hadn't been mentioned. I don't like tomato, and it should have been mentioned on the menu, so that I could ask for it to be left out.

Date of visit: December 2018