“Love it!”
Review of Delish

Delish
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Feilding
Reviewed 5 January 2020

One of my go to places in Feilding for lunch! Yummy food and good coffee! Couldn’t ask for more :D my partner loves it just as much.
I think it’s realistically priced also

Date of visit: December 2019

Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

I am a regular customer, I visit Delish almost every day, is the best coffee in Feilding, I strongly recommend to try Pork Sandwich, is awesome. Friendly and happy staff. Clear and healthy environment.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 8 October 2019

One of my faves to go for lunch. Food is always lovely, they make a mean coffee and love the friendly vibe. Thanks guys :)

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 3 August 2019

This is my favourite cafe locally. Why? The coffee, the food (which is clearly made from scratch not premix - you can taste the difference), the staff, the ambience. The only time I've found it really loud was when an excitable, out of town pre-wedding party came in. Apart that it has a nice buzz when it's full of happy customers, with outside dining, front and back available too. Newspapers, magazines, toys for the children, free water are all provided. The only downside is the somewhat high price of fluffies.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 22 July 2019

Good standard cafe fare and a nice modern setting, but this cafe is one of the noisiest in Feilding, and I wouldn't recommend it a busy times or if you want to have a conversation with a friend. There are better alternatives with much the same food if this is your prime reason for going to a cafe.

Date of visit: June 2019