“Superb Food”

Add it.
Double L Bakery&Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Feilding
Reviewed 4 May 2015

I have popped in on several occasions for lunch & although the decor is not that modern the place is very clean & tidy & the most delicious food served by very friendly obliging staff. They have a blackboard menu as well as a " to die for" cabinet filled with the most delicious cakes, slices, crossants savouries & the most beautiful pies I have ever tasted. They have top award certificates for pie baking which is a credit to them. Do go & try the food as I am sure you will be like me & become addicted & keep going back for a treat!!
Their pastry is the best I have ever tasted so light & tender french I believe.

Reviewed 28 April 2015

Freindly service and a top notch bakery. May be a bit small and tired looking but don't let this put you off.

Reviewed 29 October 2014

I had the pleasure of dining at Double L last week for one of their Thurs-Sat evening sessions. I was absolutely blown away by the quality and presentation of the food. I ordered the chick garb lai as a main (hot!) and all I can fault is the size of the meals. They are too generous! Every main with my guests was absolutely piled. While that's great as I got to take it home and have it the next day as well, I feel it was a little too much.
Jenny, the host was an absolute delight. Quick to assess our needs and helpful with the Thai menu - and nice to see dressed in traditional attire!

The restuarant itself is small (it's a french bakery/cafe by day) and is a little underwhelming in decor, but it is clean.

Not licenced and no byo means a limited clientele, but it was worth it!