“I hope they remedy this.”

Mr India Tandoori Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 25 Restaurants in Feilding
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant tonight with my daughter and two grandbabies. There were no other diners in there at the time.

After being seated, I opened my menu and three cockroaches ran out on to the table. I jumped back before more could come out and touch me, and got the others away from the table before they could touch their menus.

I informed the owner, who - whilst apologetic - didn't seem terribly shocked.

1  Thank Karolyn D

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Great meals and friendly staff! Although twice when getting take out we have received the wrong order... still tasted nice though!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

We had reservations about dining here because it did look so dated. The food however was great, fresh tasty meals, as spicy as you wanted.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Reasonably priced food. Lovely and fresh .
New owners have different recipes from the old therefore a lot of changes to the food. The butter chicken isn't what it used to be. The old one was a lot creamier. Although all the other food was stunning.
BYO which is great ,

1  Thank lucycarrodus
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Exceptional food! Outstanding customer service! Butter chicken was beautiful and creamy! Good sized portions that fill you up nicely.

2  Thank shavaughn1