I visited this restaurant tonight with my daughter and two grandbabies. There were no other diners in there at the time.
After being seated, I opened my menu and three cockroaches ran out on to the table. I jumped back before more could come out and touch me, and got the others away from the table before they could touch their menus.
I informed the owner, who - whilst apologetic - didn't seem terribly shocked.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.