“Burger and Rosé by the beach”

Beach House Restaurant Marbella
Ranked #13 of 53 Restaurants in Elviria
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

People in the area had been raving about this place, so it would have been rude not to try it. My fellow guests went for pasta and my being a burger buff, I had to try the bacon cheeseburger with twice cooked large chips.

So I’ll make this really simple. The burger was very, very good. Perfectly cooked to my wish and good slice of real bacon. The chips were pretty darn good. There are places to have some food by the beach. We ended up just chilling after the meal till about 17:30. That’ll give you an idea of how relaxing it is here.

I recommend it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,040)

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

This place only raises the bar each year. The management and staff are attentive and diligent. The food and beverages choices huge. The place has been recently renovated and the ambiance is fantastic. Make sure you make a booking for the hectic summer months and the beach is superb.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We came across this place by chance and what a find. The food is delicious and the cocktail list is extensive and they are tasty.

They also do great dessert options if you have room.

I would definitely go back here again!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Had the calamari starter.Not impressed. 4 rings of FROZEN calamari in a poor tempura batter.
Better value elsewhere for fresh calamari. The difference in taste is enormous.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

We made our visit to the Beach House after its recent refurbishment and were very impressed. It was for my 79th birthday and accompanied by my wife, daughter and her husband and two grandchildren who live just a few minutes away in Elviria, it turned out a lovely birthday celebration.
A good leisurely start to the evening were the lovely cocktails and soft drinks for the grandchildren, after which we chose our meals.
After moving into the restaurant I was surprised to find that the table was covered in little black and also white “Happy Birthdays”! The colours were perfect for me as I have been a supporter of Newcastle United for over 70years and those are their colours.
Two of us opted for different burgers which were huge one Prime Beef and the other Vegetarian.with twice cooked chips, while the ladies chose salmon and the children chicken. The children followed up with ice cream and another surprise for me.
An ice cream complete with Candle was presented to me on a plate marked HAPPY BIRTHDAY, a nice little unexpected touch. By this time with my wife we were pretty full after our meals and red wine. However, much to the delight of our grandchildren and to a chorus of HAPPY BIRTHDAY from my family and other guests a lovely birthday celebration ended.