Book In Advance
Tours from Dolphin Seafaris tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$97.10
from US$20.96
from US$80.34
More Info
All reviews an amazing experience swim with the dolphins common dolphins saw dolphins hammerhead shark dolphin experience beautiful creatures dolphins including knowledgeable crew free swim natural environment sea life great trip early start wet suits these guys bucket list
Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Kept us up to date with weather reports. Luckily we were flexible with our schedule and were able to reschedule after 5 days of bad weather. We got great pictures and a wonderful last day of our honeymoon thanks to this crew! I highly recommend doing this. Make sure you wear sunscreen and come ready to learn about the wildlife.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Would definitely recommend, staff were friendly, helpful and really enthusiastic which of course got us guys going!! Saw so many dolphins!! And of course was swimming with them. When I had my panic attack in the water (wanted to go in just to say I did it) one of the crew members pulled me out the water and talked to me till I had calmed down. Honestly fantastic. Well worth the visit and well worth the money!! Would even go again!!

Reviewed 28 February 2016

It was an amazing experience for our group, I went with our Social club and enjoyed the entire time out in the Bay. The dolphins and other wildlife were breath-taking and the experience itself was something I'd never forget. Thanks to the crew, they made this experience possible with their great customer service and their knowledge on the wildlife....I will definitely do this again!!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Cameron and Crew went over and beyond their call of duty to make sure all aboard had an amazing Dolphin Experience. We found a pod of over 300 Dolphins and stayed with them for a long duration.
Cameron and crew are obviously passionate about what they do, and we couldn't have asked to be hosted by a better operator.

Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

Went out in pretty rough waters, when we were about to lose hope the captain spotted a couple dolphins. This turned into being surrounded by 5-600 dolphins! It was magical. We each were able to go in the water to see and hear them while snorkelling. Captain Cameron was very friendly and enthusiastic and so were the girls. Went above and beyond to ensure we had a great day- ended up staying out a lot later so we weren't rushed once we found the Dolphins. Also saw a couple sharks and penguin.