Baywatch Motor Inn(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$118
US$173
Aquarius Motor Inn(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$104
Hotels.com
The Pacific Apartments(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$150
US$145
  • Pool
Seagulls Guesthouse(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$48
Hostelworld.com
Blue Wave Motel(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$95
Boatshed Motel Apartments Mt. Maunganui(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$109
US$105
Orbitz.com
US$149
US$145
  • Pool
Blue Haven Motel(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
Oceanside Resort & Twin Towers(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$129
  • Pool
All reviewsqueen suitespanish stylethe main streetgreat locationpilot baylovely ownersfriendly receptionone nightbars and restaurantsshort walklate checkoutplace to stayclean roomsschool holidayshandy locationan easy walkground floor
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Arriving after our drive from Auckland we were greeted warmly and checked in with no problems. Being central to everything we only used the car on one occasion during or stay and was for trip to McLaren falls. This location was great because within a 10-15 minute walk you can be at many restaurants , the beach or the mount. Our rooms very good the bed very comfortable the bathroom was spacious and all amenities were modern and clean. There was only a little noise was from one of the restaurants next door and as it was early in the evening so it did not disturb our sleep at all. If you are looking a somewhere to stay with more personality and Charm than one on the larger hotels right near the beach give the Mission Belle Motel a change and you will not be disappointed

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2018

clean and spacious and location perfect for walking to shopping, eating, beach. It is a very nice motel with parking for our car and we were pleased with the management who were very nice. We did miss air conditioning.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank eswank400
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Clean tidy modern motel just park your car up as you can walk everywhere from here. We have stayed a number of times now and has never disappointed. Don't forget to use your room key for discounts at the mount hot pools.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I was upgraded apparently so I am not sure what my booked room is like.
I was pleased with what I got and the price was good.
It is well located and well presented.
Nothing to dislike except that when I needed to make an international phone call I was told it was not allowed! A real nuisance!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We enjoyed staying at this hotel for two nights. It's located just around the corner from the main street (heaps of restaurants, cafes and shops), and within walking distance (5 minutes) to the beach. It's a little further (10 minutes) to the Mount Maunganui walks. The room was large and well appointed. The only minor issue was that the window was so large that the blind didn't cover it all, leaving a large gap at the top. I tend to wake with the coming dawn so this was a little frustrating. Having said that, I noticed all the rooms had different windows so it may not be an issue in other rooms, and I would stay here again if I found myself in this part of the world.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple