“Best Chippie in The Town of Johnstone”
Review of Pizza Crolla

Pizza Crolla
Ranked #13 of 31 Restaurants in Johnstone
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Description: Pizza Crolla Johnstone are proud to serve Johnstone and the surrounding area. Pizza Crolla we serve a variety of food such as; pizzas, burgers, wraps, fish and chips, pastas, kebabs and more. You can find our whole menu on our website, filled with mouth-watering dishes and catering for all kinds of different tastes! We’re passionate about providing delicious and high quality food - our priority is to satisfy all of our customers needs - we offer a variety of excellent food, prepared with the freshest and finest ingredients, to the highest standard. Our takeaway and delivery offers delicious food at competitive prices.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This IS the best Chippie... Everything is freshly made so no dried up food like other chippies in town.
Freshly made Pizza's that just have a amazing taste from the first bite to the last you wished you ordered the bigger size ( which I did tonight)

I can't decide if my next favourite is the Chippie box...1 sausage, 1 hamburger, chips and a few fritters
Or
The steak pie ...now that is something I would serve up as my own ..the pastry melts in your mouth and it is stuffed with lovely steak.. (might need to have that on my next visit)
Staff are following Covid-19 guidance and you can order via telephone, just eat or online app.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed 16 January 2021

Just love the amazing, freshly-cooked food from Pizza Crolla - and I always get top banter with Hamed and Gary!
Tonight I was telling the guys that I can’t decide on my favourite - fish supper, sensational chicken burger or amazing pizzas - and I have still to try the pasta dishes which I hear are fantastic!!
The guys were joking they will need to create a “Joe Meal” which will give me a bit of everything - bring it on!!!!yy
I would highly recommend Pizza Crolla, yip, you may wait a few minutes for your food but well worth it to get food that’s freshly cooked and hasn’t been sitting under hot lights for hours!!!

1  Thank joewallace76
Gary C, General Manager at Pizza Crolla, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Thank you so much, Joe.

We love that you enjoy our food, we can’t wait to see what you’re going to order next.

The ‘Joe Box’ may have to be a future addition to the menu so keep your eyes peeled.

Stay warm, stay safe & enjoy your weekend.

Gary

Reviewed 13 January 2021

Food was pure amazing like pure AMAZING

I had two pizzas one spicy chicken one pepperoni they where so good oh and cheesey garlic bread with a side of BEANS

1  Thank Kayleighboyle
Reviewed 13 January 2021

I went into the shop lovely staff very welcoming and chatty. I ordered a half pizza and chips and only waited like 5 minutes and it was made fresh! Food was great staff were fab! 100% recommend

1  Thank Stacey_568
Reviewed 2 January 2021

Tried the lasagne last night and I wasn’t disappointed at all. This is the closest to restaurant quality that I’ve tasted from a take out establishment. Great portion sizzle, piping hot and full of taste. I love lasagne and will definitely be back for more.

1  Thank ianbF837AL