“Lovely Food / the owner seems rough but she is a lovely lady”

Trattoria La Madonnina
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Noviglio
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2016

This trattoria in the middle of nowhere is a lovely place.
Just pop in and listen to the owner's recommendations. In the beginning she seems rough but she is a lovely English lady.
I guess her husband is the cook and let me tell you ... he is a real Italian master. The food is divine! Even if I once had duck which did not convince me, the other times I went there was really great.
It is not a big place so better make reservations.
One last hint: park your car in a place saving manner otherwise the lady will come out and will tell you how. :-)
In a nutshell: a nice place, very good food and a lovely owner.
I prefer lunches but they also do dinner. I guess they are closed on weekends.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

I ate here with my customers and the food was amazing, the best option is to let the owner choose the food for you. She can tell you all about the special she offers and just say I have what you think I would like, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 June 2015

Unfortunately the restaurant is not really close to the city itself so you need a cap and the taxi driver might not right away find the spot. But once you are there you will not regret it. Your feel really welcome the moment you enter the restaurant. The owner (a british lady :-) is really lovely).
About food? nicely presented, enough and morish!!!!!! It was really good!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

The first thing I noticed when I walked it was as if I was walking into a friends house to have a meal. Its super cosy and welcoming. Its nice and small and they have several table between 2 rooms.
The food was amazing, Karen presents the menu and gives you option on what is available. I like the fact that they go an extra mile to make sure their customers are satisfied and happy.
I would recommend to friends and I will be going back again.

Thanks Karen and Marco.

1  Thank nkharusi
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Karen and Marco welcome everyone coming in to taste their tasty and creative meals! I know them since decades and the quality is always top! The location is nice - a little bit in the countryside south of Milan and the athmosphere inside really cosy. To say it together with Tina Turner "Simply the best"!! They are special.

Karen e Marco danno il benvenuto a tutti i clienti che entrano per gustare i loro gustosi e creativi piatti. Li conosco da decenni e la qualità è sempre al top! La location è bella - un po' bucolica a sud di Milano e l'atmosfera all'interno è veramente carina. Per dirla con Tina Turner "Semplicemente i migliori"! Sono speciali.

Karen und Marco herzlich willkommen alle Gäste die reinkommen, um ihre kreative und leckere Koestlichkeiten zu geniessen. Ich kenne sie seit Jahrzehnten und die Qualität bleibt immer Spitze! Die Lage ist schön - ein bisschen auf dem Lande südlich von Mailand und die Atmosphäre im Restaurant ist wirklich toll! Wie Tina Turner sang: "Simply the best"! Klasse!

1  Thank ROBERT C