See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2016

My wife and I stayed for 1 week at L'Ottave Hotel. The staff was very friendly and helped us about the information regarding the places nearby. The room was very clean and was cleaned daily. We had a very nice panoramic view from our room with balcony. Wi-fi was sustainable and parking reliable. In the towns nearby (Monte Compatri and Monte Porzio) you can also find a good local restaurants, whereas if you drive by car you can also visit Nemi a very beautiful and must-see place near the lake.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gjakush Ç
cristiana a, Responsabile reception at L'Ottava Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Let us first thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We are delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!

Reviewed 25 July 2015

I'm a picky teenager who recently stayed when traveling with EF Tours. Hotel was very nice. Being that the hotel is so small, our group basically had the whole hotel to ourselves (or we think because we didn't see any other guests). My two roommates and I had a nightly view of Rome in the distance from our window. Breakfast consisted of bread, cereal, and hard boiled eggs with water and coffee. I mean I'm very picky but I guess that's what you get in Europe. Overall, very nice stay. I would totally stay again.

Room tip: Floor situation is weird. 5th Floor is really on the first floor for some reason
Date of stay: June 2015
2  Thank Domenic I
Reviewed 14 June 2015

As part of a EF Tour, we had the opportunity to stay at this Hotel. Very clean and comfortable. Rooms are small as compared to US hotels and not really cramped though, just different. Showers are very small but have really good water pressure. Very nice Dining area and good food.

Date of stay: June 2015
2  Thank Diane C
cristiana a, Responsabile reception at L'Ottava Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2015

Dear Daine,

Let us first thank you for spending your valuable time to review your experience at our hotel. Having feedbacks from our guests is extremely helpful and important for us in order to monitor and improve our services.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your staying at our hotel.

We hope to have you with us once again!

Best Regards

Reviewed 19 May 2015

Very very disappointed, worst hotel I have ever stayed in..Food inedible on most evenings very badly cooked - party of 37 booked in - only seats for 20 in bar area, no lounge. Room had not been cleaned, very dusty Would not go again.

Room tip: Don't bother
Date of stay: April 2015
Reviewed 17 September 2014 via mobile

Been here for a night and it was ok. The room was three single beds for three adults. The bathroom has enough space but the shower was kind of broken and flooding.
The breakfast was simple, same as the other hotels: juice, bred, croissants, jelly...
For the price it was ok.

Date of stay: September 2014