The Boathouse(Kilsyth)
US$133
US$130
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Kincaid House Hotel(Milton of Campsie)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$122
US$66
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

All reviewschicken pakoranachospeasmain coursefood was lovelythe sticky toffee puddinggreat mealfull scottish breakfastyogurtportionsmenucoursesdispenseroccasionnightclub
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Went here after being out all day
Relaxed service although on 2 occasions they got our drink order wrong
Can’t fault the food it was tasty and well executed
I ate my scampi. Whilst my friend had the hillbilly chilli
Well executed snd pricing was good

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

You’ve turned it around. WELL DONE!!

What a turnaround from the previous visit.

Food, service,friendly staff and atmosphere excellent.

Poor reviews are now history.

Would seriously recommend a visit and will definitively be returning.

Keep it up.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018

This hotel defeats the purpose of being a hotel - the noise of the bar downstairs was so loud my phone could recognise what song was being played, the furniture was literally vibrating due to the music. It was impossible to get to sleep. Don't claim to be a hotel if guests can't even sleep in it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank annaskelly1
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch and was slightly disappointed that, although I ordered steak pie with creamy mash and seasonal vegetables ( as per menu), that I got steak pie with overcooked chips and, what tasted like tinned peas ! The waitress didn't ask did we want chips, as I assumed it would BE mash. To me, personally, mash is best with steak pie, hence it IS on the menu as such. So on this occasion, not such a good review, but I will be back, but shall ensure it IS mash AND fresh seasonal veg before I order!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Westiek1
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I booked this hotel for me and a work colleague as we were working near by, when i checked in i was confident that i had booked a good hotel as the reception area was clean, well decorated and well furnished, however once i had ventured up to my room (4) I was very much disappointed.
The room was very small and had a funny smell to it that i couldn't pin point. the furniture was in a poor state having a broken chair and table in there. The wall paper was hanging off by the radiator and there were a number of smears on the other walls.
I ventured into the 'en-suit' which was about 1.5 meters square, with a shower cubicle in one corner.
There was no towel rail to hang the towels so they had to stay in the bedroom with me, the shower cubicle was so tight you could only enter side on and struggle to wash properly once in there.
The noise from the main road outside is horrendous and wakes you from early hours, the Velux windows that are installed are in poor repair and in desperate need of new gaskets and soundproofing.
Its a shame that the first floor doesn't mimic the ground floor as that was very clean and well kept, its obvious that all attention is placed on the pub/restaurant and the hotel is just a side line.
I would defiantly dine here again but until improvements in the accommodation are made would never stay again even if it was free

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear of the property should be quieter than the front ones
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business