“Delicious Food!”
Review of Grill Master

Grill Master
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in The Lime
Cuisines: Caribbean
Description: Grill Master Restaurant and Lounge Bar has been serving delicious meals for over 20 years. We provide mouth-watering dishes that delight the palate and are suitable for any budget. With creativity and skill, we offer a variety of cuisine: Caribbean, Mediterranean, American, European, and Middle Eastern-inspired dishes. We also provide tasty vegetarian meal options. Whether it's for breakfast, lunch or dinner, our customers can dine-in or take-out. Also, visit our Smoothie Bar and Coffee Shop either for a hot beverage to start your morning or for a rejuvenating mid-day drink.grill master famous for his own signature pizza on weekends we come alive as customers dine to the accompaniment of a live band. Our diners enjoy the dynamic performances of some of Grenada's talented musicians while sipping on delightful creations from our bar. If you're new to the island, give us a call. We offer free pickup from hotels and surrounding areas for patrons with a dinner reservation.
Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

Food was delicious and customer service was excellent! We ordered curried chicken, curried beef, corn soup with chicken and Carib beers. Meals served by the pound and servings are well portioned according to what order. We enjoyed our dinner ( ordered for take out). Cost is worth it and affordable!

When I’m in Grenada again I’ll certainly visit dine again! Thank you.

Date of visit: December 2020

Reviewed 4 July 2020

Had just went to grill masters and ordered a fish wrap combo, in which the guy had made a mistake and put burger, so i told the lady at cashier I ordered a wrap, then she proceeded to give me attitude, saying it says burger and not wrap. so she then transferred my fish from burger to wrap while basically throwing down the wrap without care.
Now the person that was putting the salads in the wrap decided she’s gunna just put a heap of lettuce and no sauce, so I told her about it and she turns around n says” it already has sauce” mind u my food was so horrible with no taste or flavour, no hot sauce or garlic or anything in it, which made it so hard to eat. I’m so mad I wasted my money, they can at least hire some people that would enjoy their job. These girls are beyond miserable and they honestly ruin my whole experience at grill masters. I paid for something, why should I be getting all this attitude and horrible service??? Something I paid for. Never will I eat from this establishment again.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank Kateyjames4
Reviewed 24 March 2020

We ate here a few times on our recent trip. They serve local food at reasonable prices and the milkshakes are the best.

Date of visit: March 2020
2  Thank JanYoung
Reviewed 11 March 2020

This establishment offers a combination of take away and dine-in service. We had the pizza and bbq chicken and fries both tasted good. They also offer a variety of smoothies for the health conscious.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank Maria G
Reviewed 10 March 2020

Unfortunately on our visit we were kept waiting 1 hour 40 minutes before food arrived. My food was fine but my husbands chicken was cold. Such a shame. Lovely looking restaurant and nice atmosphere

Date of visit: March 2020