See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Worse hotel I have ever stayed in. Filthy, and unsafe! I had dirty pants, a sock and bottle under my sink (although I complained about it, it was never removed). Lights didn't work in room and landing. Springs sticking I to me from the mattress. Very noisy. The stairwell stunk of a sewer. Even refused breakfast on second morning, the member of staff of spoke to was so rude.
Yes it's a cheap hotel...but it shouldn't be open! It's a health risk!!!! I could list other things wrong but I don't want to write an essay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

This is the worst hotel that I have EVER stayed in and the list of faults is just too many to list. The worst part was the way they treated my elderly mother, my sister and myself. This hotel health and safety is non existent. Only book into this so called hotel If you don't mind staying in a dangerous flea pit.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Daffs01
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

We where 2 friends going for a match over there. When we came, we was met by a stresses young girl whome we almost felt like disturbing, even though we had booked.
We went up to the room, and oh boy...... the linnings where dirty, the closet was broken. The shiwer over the hall was mold infested and the room was filled with dirt and dust. We went out immidiatley and booked at another hotel. We will never ever recomend this to someone else. Stay away.

2  Thank Kristoffer S
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel came up with a cheap price, I should have known what I was going to.

Didn’t check any reviews, how stupid. Trusted the photos I saw on booking.com.

Bathroom full of mould
Damp patches on wall everywhere
Place smells
Everything looks and feels dirty
Stains on mattresses
Mattresses are terrible
Window frames covered in parcel tape, not sure if stopping a draft or holding window in.

It’s the worse hotel I’ve ever stayed in, we considered sleeping in the car. In the end we all slept fully clothed on top of the bed for 4 hours before leaving.

Would give it less than one star if possible.

Never stay here

COT’s

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank jc1210
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Totally disgusting never ever ever will I ever stay here again, double glazing was brown sellotape, 1 light bulb worked out of 6, no lid on toilet smelt like urine/ weed in rooms and hall carpet looked like a festival had been and gone with not quiet sure what the stains all over carpet was , wet walls , showers mildew all round them , I was brought up in a family of 7 children with mum an Dad it was 9 in a small 3 bedroomed council house and I have never lived or stayed in anything like this place ever in my life and I’m 57 now please I beg you never stay here

Date of stay: September 2018