“Great fashion boutique”

Add it.
Pot-Pourri
Ranked #173 of 428 Shopping in City of Venice
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

3 wonderfully curated stores for women, men and home. Fashion forward exclusive designs and Scapa, Cividini, Sophie D'Hoore. So much fun to see a point of view about fashion and not all one designer. The women who work here have some great ideas and put together combinations that I had not thought of! I think the negative reviews are from people not used to shopping in boutiques where the sales associates follow you around.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Like 286Worldshopper our experience was not good. Had they been pleasant they could have easily made a $1200 sale but they made me feel unwelcome there. It was a shame.

3  Thank Kentlands
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The women in the store told us that it is a boutique and not a store. My daughter was treated like a common thief. We had an argument. I told them that they are judgmental and racist. they think we didn't have money and we cannot afford it. I told them we have money and we are not thieves. Their arguments was that they have people of my color as maids. We were in shock at the lame explanation to demonstrate that they are not racist!

5  Thank 286Worldshopper
Reviewed 15 January 2013

I know very well this store ... my lady is wonderful when dressed PotPourrì. And thanks to Malica, Melania and Marina for unique suggestions and great service. PS: take Gondola and stop at the shop canal-entrance! Great experience!

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 October 2011

We are in Venice, Italy regularly and we knew this boutique for some time, at least we thought we did. This is one of the prettiest stores in Venice and with clothing similar in style to RL, but the sizing is large so I could never find anything that fit me perfectly. This year, however, I decided to purchase one of the dresses and have it altered – when you traveling it is the worst decision ever but I would not expect something like that from very expensive boutique!!! I ended up with losing money and filing dispute with my credit card. But this is not the almost annoying thing in the world. I think that even worst is when people at such expensive places try to cheat you. The lady from the boutique not only never responded to any of my emails, but also “stole” 50 euro from us to, as what she said, to cover shipping cost. Thus, please be aware of this boutique and ladies try not to be charmed too much by pretty décor – just keep in mind my story and believe me you'll find same design and quality however much cheaper at RL!!

7  Thank Magdalena G