“Beautiful place to stay in Goa.”
other travellers have booked this property
The Nest - The coziest place for Family time. Where life begins and love never ends.
Swimming Pool Day View Swimming pool night view in its splendour
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Swimming Pool Day View
Swimming pool night view in its splendour
pool
Paddy fields view from the apartment earlier
Greener Paddy fields view from the apartment now
Pathways
The living room with couch set & coffee table
New decor Living Room
wide angle view of living room
Living room complete with couch and TV set
Art
Spacious Living room with european styled access to Dining area
Spacey and airy
Master Bedroom with wardrobe and the view
Master bedroom with AC and attached Bathroom cum toilet
Master Bedrom with wardrobe
Master Bedroom
2nd bedroom
View from 2nd Bedroom
Furnished kitchen with 24 hrs hot water connection
Kitchen with all crockery etc
Kitchen View
Pathways and lawn - rear view from 2nd bedroom and kitchen
Fully equipped Kitchen with Hob and Chimney
A dining table set for meals together
View from the Dining Area
For romantic meals together
Dining Area
Dining Area with rear View
Rear Entrance in fron of the lawn
Bathroom with Hot bathtub
surrounding locale next to the apartment
Chapora Beach
Morjim Beach view 5.5 km approx
Chapora beach view 5.5 km approx
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Vinayakmo...
Ahmedabad
“Beautiful place to stay in Goa.”
Reviewed 10 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

I stayed here for 3 night with my wife and 2 kids. We really had a great stay over here.
This apartment was beyond our expectation. Well equipped with all required amenities as mentioned and promised by owner.This property is very quiet , calm and has beautiful surrounding.
Apart from property the owner (Mr. Joseph's) support and guidance was excellent. He guided and supported in every way we required.
We love to come and stay here again.
If you are looking for calm and quiet place then this is best place to stay in Goa

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Nov 2014
Dear Vinayak. Thank you for your review. Some guests stand out and are a pleasure to host. I try and provide comfort to my guest so as to make their vacation worthwhile however at rare times small tiny issue crop up its during this time the cooperation from the guest counts the most. I am so glad I hosted you and it will be pleasure to host you again. Just give me a buzz and I will be at your service.
cheers! Joseph
Rakshitha...
“Home away from home !!”
Reviewed 3 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

This is Rakshitha (Member of Sonal gang), what more can I say about this apartment, i have the ditto feeling like my other friends. I remember earlier we were hesitant to book this apartment as we had no idea about goa but, now i'm glad that we trusted Joseph and booked it. The wonderful thing is its absolutely same as promised. A perfect place to relax and holiday.

About the owner:

Joseph you are just amazing like ur apartment. He was there to guide and help us from the time we entered goa till we left.

I would recommend all to book nest without any second thoughts.

I really hope to come back soon !!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
5 Nov 2014
Hi Rakshitha - I am flattered with your gang.
Its among those fun loving groups where almost every
Member has put up a review need I say more, truly humbled.
By all means do visit again thank you for pitching in for the nest.
Thank you and cheers...joseph
Brenelle...
Mumbai, India
“We had a comfortable stay at THE NEST”
Reviewed 28 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Peaceful Location....The property is clean & well kept....good for any age group.....young or old...

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
30 Oct 2014
Hi Savs and Brenelle - my pleasure hosting you do come again and stay over for longer duration not just a day and half so that you can explore the place better. cheers! joseph
bhartiagr...
Chandigarh, India
“Most memorable trip of my life!”
Reviewed 22 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

I always trust my sister (Sonal Gupta) for having booked a wonderful place to accommodate ourselves when we are out for a vacation.
But "The Nest" was Fantastic. Thank you so much Mr Joseph for such a great home which was just like another home in a not-so-acquainted vacation spot.

The Nest is situated in a wonderful place in which you'll have peace, comfort and its far away from any kind of noise. The HOME (yes, its a home for me), is well furnished and well equipped. As I am a kitchen-friendly girl, I found each and everything in the kitchen. The bathroom is something, you would love to spend your bathing time in.
And the BEDROOM, Bedroom was like the best place of this home. It had AC, a super comfy bed, a good almirah and several draws to put your stuff instead of throwing it on your bed, like i always do. The TV, home theatre, Fluffy & Comfy Sofa, and ofcourse TATA SKY absolutely made our vacation time JHINGA-LALA. I remember how I used to throw myself on that sofa after a tiring-explore-goa-trip & watch music channels.

Not only in day time, but also in the night, the nest looks awesome. If you look out of your room, you may see a well maintained garden with awesome lights lamps.

We were four girls. Whenever we had any confusion, we called Mr Joseph like we call a very close friend. FROM the beaches, casinos, scooters on rent, home delivery restaurants TO "how does the GAS STOVE work", he was always there for us over the phone. I mean Mr Joseph never behaved like he's the owner of the house or anything.
Mr Joseph, you're awesome! God Bless you! <3
Lalitha, The care taker of the home, is so sweet, polite and adorable, that you want to keep that lady with you. She is also just a call away and a lady with very warm and welcoming attitude.

In short, to give words to my experience, I would like to say, that you may face a bit problems at your own home. But in the nest, you would never face any kind of problem. In The NEST, you will take just few minutes to be accustomed and in a couple of minutes, you would just feel like home.
AND if you're a bit late and you don't have conveyance on the first day, then one must explore the Swimming pool.
Even the watchman (of both day and night shifts) are friendly and became our friends! :D

I loved it! <3

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: AC Bedrooms & Ambiance. Location. Swimming Pool. Everything!
Liked least: I'm still thinking.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
23 Oct 2014
The sonal gang if I may call you I am sure you gals won't take offence. What do I say to a review like this...simply humbled, hats off. It is pleasure that I could be of help to you. Am a avid traveller myself feel alienated in new places so know how it feels when people don't help you at new places probably this experience let's me guide my guest. Goa is beautiful if you explore it the right way. I am glad I am able put up a good picture of goa. You are always welcome again. Do refer me out to your peers. And yes pls call me Joseph let's drop the Mr to the more elegant resorts and 5 star hotels.
Cheers!
Joseph
India
Reviewed 10 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Travelling group: Friends
16 Oct 2014
Hi Sonal - i am glad i could of help to you. it was my pleasure guiding you through. The nest always welcomes you. Do refer me out to your peers. Looking forward to see you in future
cheers! joseph
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing