“Cape Town April 2018”
Review of V Transfers

V Transfers
Ranked #7 of 70 Transportation in Cape Town
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide a private shuttle and transfer service to and from Cape Town International Airport as well as private individual tours in the greater Cape Town Peninsula.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

My initial contact with Rene was via email, and the response time was great. She quoted me the same price as it was listed on their website from CPT to V&A waterfront. We confirmed the flight times, and my airport transfers were then booked. She also has WhatsApp, which is HUGE in South Africa. So if you need to get a hold of her via text, you may choose this option as well. She sent me texts the day prior to my arrival and departure, to reconfirm the time and pickup.

Upon arrival into CPT, the driver was waiting for us at the arrival terminal with my name on a sign. The car was Toyota, and it was clean. The driver was very professional and friendly and helped us with our luggage. He had parked the car in a nearby parking structure, and we were quickly on our way. We were lucky to have the same driver for both pick up and drop off. I enjoyed working with Rene and we liked the driver as well. The booking of the transfers was super easy, and their rates are really competitive. I would strongly recommend them! Great job guys! Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

The dispatcher Rene was courteous and efficient. The drivers we had (from the airport and to/from Boulder Beach) were prompt, friendly, happy to give local information. Their cabs were spotless and the prices very reasonable. What more do you want?

1  Thank dunholme
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We booked transfers prior to travelling. Renee kept us up to date and the pickups were right on time, prompt and enjoyable. The drivers were personable, talkative, informative and a delight. We have used transfer services worldwide and to date 'V' are #1 - thank you all

1  Thank jim_begley
ReneVTransfers, Owner at V Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hello Jim,

Thank you for your review.

Regards, René and team

V Transfers

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Can only recomment these guys. on time, helpful and service minded. Nice clean car. good driver. would use them again.

1  Thank Mike_Heidi