“Great Hot Dogs/Burgers”

Oasis Takeaway
Ranked #9 of 23 Restaurants in Hemsby
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great little spot when hitting the machines tea PG and tokens on the side collect get a free tea, when kids in arcades we all know it can take a while. Great location hot dogs are loaded and lovely with soft roll, double burgers and cheese burgers have been hot juicy and tasty. Cheesy chips are great side, we have used very frequently over the past 2 weeks and sure we will use again.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (81)

Reviewed 7 August 2021

Being a chef I wouldn’t usually use a burger bar but on this occasion needs must as I’d been travelling 4 hours and couldn’t access my holiday caravan feeling very hungry I chose to have I cheeseburger with onions which had no taste and over priced.But what amazed me the most was the lack of hygiene practices in this takeaway.Not 1 person was wearing gloves.I witnessed 3 accounts of cross contamination and the lady with the long false nails separating the cheese slices this should be avoided and yes I spent the rest of the day near the toilet thank you oasis for a great start to my holiday

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

Stopped for coffee and donuts..... never again! The coffee tasted of curry and the donuts had clearly been cooked in fat that meat had been cooked in and was old. They were flat and the consistency of bread. They went straight in the bin.

If they are doing this then like the other poster said what about allergies and vegetarians.

Not cheap either so no excuses really.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 28 June 2021

We asked what if donuts were milk free. Her answer was 'I think so, sorry' after she had picked up the allergen information and then didn't even open it!! This could of made my son extremely sick. Think you need to train your staff better on just how dangerous an allergy can be! She should of checked it correctly and given us the correct information. This could of been life threatening for someone else.

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank Haribo1911
Reviewed 20 June 2021

It was late at night and whilst Mum was having a ciggy break we got a donut craving! They were freshly cookec while i waited and on request not covered with too much sugar- perfection!

Date of visit: June 2021