“Amazing”
Review of Garden House

Garden House
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Banham
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I have a mixed grill anywhere I go if I eat out, I have been to frankys and bennys, whetherspoons and many different pubs in London and Norfolk.
The garden house mixed grill was the biggest I have had and was very good value for money, not mentioning very nice my medium rare steak was cooked perfectly and had a very wide range of chicken, lamb, pork and Sausage. Service was excellent was shown to my table and had everything waited on me, cooking time wasn't long especially being a massive meal and managment and staff treat you like family. I highly recommend the Garden House for food or just a nice place to have a drink.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We visited this afternoon for the Sunday roast. The food was amazing, we both had the lamb which was great and the roast came with all the trimmings. Huge portion and very tasty. The cheesecake desert was beautiful, I guess it was home made as it was far better than any we’d had out before.

We was made to feel welcome by the landlord as soon as we arrived and throughout, the staff were also great. We will defiantly be returning soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

That's the best Sunday dinner I can remember ever having. A choice of five meats and the staff are great. 10/10

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff, very quick and excellent service in regards to food and drink. 10/10 would come here again!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here on Saturday 31st March. The food is really very good and portions massive so don't eat before you go.