“Surpassed my expectations!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Christina...
“Surpassed my expectations!”
Reviewed 20 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I will start out by mentioning this was a solo adventure for me (female). This was my first time visiting Costa Rica. In Costa Rica the sun goes down very early. I remember arriving at night. It was dark and I was scared so one of the owners kindly walked me to the house. Not only that, they took me to the nearest store to get some groceries. I instantly felt welcome. It is very safe and quiet. You will be walking distance from the beach, or you can just take a bike. They also let me borrow a phone so I can call them or call a taxi etc. One night I forgot which way to go and I called them and instantly they came to get me and kindly walked me back home.They clean the house you stay at everyday and will also do the laundry. I have nothing negative to say. I would definitely stay here again! They were welcoming, friendly, helpful, and very nice! I can't wait to visit again!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing