“At least once in a lifetime”

Zoi Health/Food/Drinks
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Zoi Health/Food/Drinks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Arese
Price range: US$29 - US$57
Cuisines: Greek, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The selection of Zoi Healthy Bakery begins with breakfast from 07:00 in the morning smells of pastry and bakery and sweet fragrances of Zoi wrap around and catch the smell of anyone nearby. Could not start the day coffee or cappuccino (with soy milk), freshly squeezed juices, smoothies, biscuits spelled flour and coconut with confettur in apricot croissants and pastries filled with jam, chocolate, custard or cream with pistachio and integral to the honey; cakes and pies, sweet and savory muffins and cakes of various kinds, all with stone ground organic flour Molino Marino. All fresh produce. You can also enjoy breakfast "used to be": bread (without yeast), butter and jam. To feel at home. Time for a break mid-morning and it's time for lunch. Pudding quinoa or buckwheat (gluten) and other cereals (barley, spelled), soups, vegetables and legumes, vegetable quiche and goat cheese, muffins and pies, cupcakes buckwheat with vegetables and tofu, spelled lasagne with pesto kale. The menu varies every day to go against the most demanding tastes and never stop to amaze and stimulate the palate. Found, in addition, fine wines to complement the dishes of Zoi and specialty beers handicraft production. From breakfast to lunch, dinner snack to take away, going to the gourmet drink: a glass of Prosecco, a structured red wine or one white light, firm or fruity. A Bellini, Rossini or a beer blanche, red or dark craft. Any drink you choose, you will be served appetizer accompaniment of the best specialty "healthy" for Zoi. Hummus chickpea, simple focaccia, olives or feta and cherry tomatoes, depending on the availability on the day; dried fruit salt, paprika and curry (hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds), tortillas. Each moment of the day, from Zoi find the right taste. Zoi is also Healthy Catering. Birthday parties, corporate parties, refreshments for baptisms and communions. Offer your guests quality and well-being. From us or your favorite location.
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

If you’ve never been to this place I highly recommend you to try this amazing restaurant at least once in you’re lifetime and I’m sure you’ll come back again.
I absolutely love this place, not only because I’m vegetarian so I really appreciate their ethic about food but also because you have such a big variety of plates and all of them are just delicious.
People there are really nice, I almost feel at home every time I go there.
Good location and really nice atmosphere.
Other good thing about this place is that it’s not only a restaurant but also a bakery so you can go there even for breakfast or a snack time and enjoy a good croissant and a cappuccino (I highly recommend the pistachios cheesecake, best experience ever!).
Aperitivo is lit as well, really good cocktails and some nights there’s also live music.
So guys if I didn’t tempt you yet you better go check it out to believe me :)

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I was in Milan to visit my Italian friend who I met in California two years ago and this place was the perfect one to be reunited. I haven’t been in such a good restaurant with fancy and delicious food like Zoi. We shared every dishes to try all the crazy flavors and tastes which was a very good idea! I enjoyed so much this place and this moment so I highly recommend Zoi restaurant. Special mention for the pistachio cheese cake Go for it !

Reviewed 31 August 2017

In a calm Zen atmoshere, this restaurant offers fresh quality and veggie menus, all very gud for your health, friendly staff, in a calm and cosy ambiance.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We meet here for coffee once per week. The staff is super friendly, they speak English, and the coffee menu is fantastic. They serve you quickly, it's a calm atmosphere, and you can pick up breads, cookies and crostata to go! I've only had lunch there once, but it was really wonderful, in season, fresh veggies with tasty flavors. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Very good service and food. They checked on each customer. We have our son with us so we have the stroller and they open the section for us to be comfortable with our son sleeping on the stroller. Fast order.