“Ristorante ilPiccolo Pricipe / Arese”

Ristorante Il Piccolo Principe
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Arese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2017

A typical Italian cooking restaurant , there are appetizers such as bruschetta, pomodoro, pastas like linguine with clams, and so much more; to recommend and we will visit it again.

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

I went with my family for diner. I really wasn't expected to have one of the best food and service experience. The place looks like a family restaurant, clean, nicely and welcoming design, Giovanni the host guy was very professional and helpful, the atmosphere was great. We started with sparkling wine as on the house aperitif, bred and grisinni.
great taste of the bred and the home made grisinni were interesting and with wonderful taste, the wine was good and in the correct temperature. I eat a nice and tasty Fiorentina stake, my wife ordered grilled sea bas-one of the best cook and in a professional way-exactly as it should be. the boys ordered rago pasta, veal cutlet and anchovies pasta. All the dishes were great, the look, the smell and the taste were almost perfect, the dessert was with the right amount of sweetness, and it was not less then heavenly.
In the end of the diner, the owner of the place gave my children a bag of hand made cookies. Very kind and generous the verdict is:
very tasty, very comfortable , prices are fair.
I'm highly recommend.
for shore I'll be coming back and bring my family and friends!

1  Thank ofirtal
Reviewed 17 February 2016

I visited this fine establishment alongside friends on Valentines day 2016 and could not be happier! There service is wonderfully polite and efficient. The food is some of the best I have ever eaten and the decor is simple but elegant. A hidden gem in the Milan suburb of Arese!

I highly recommend and will return.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Nice and relaxing place, good idea the "Osteria", though the menù changes too slowly, but it is alright for an happy hour

Reviewed 30 October 2012

Good choice of courses and good quality. I had Fritto Misto and Tiramisu, both really delicious. This restaurant is in the centre of Arese.