“Wonderful lunch”

La Pascana de Mer
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Sicuani
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I have just finished a very tasty buffet lunch at this restaurant and am thoroughly satisfied. Very clean with excellent service. Music playing while you enjoy your food. I am vegetarian and there was plenty on the buffet for me. I couldn’t fit in dessert but I spotted chocolate cake which looked delicious. Worth a stop. Plus they had llamas

Jimy S, Director de Recepción at La Pascana de Mer, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We stopped here on our bus trip from Cusco to Ollantaytambo. Best buffet we had in the country, albeit rather hectic and popular. Beautiful setting and views. Wonderful to walk around outdoors to see passing trains and local alpacas. The chicken, potato skins were very good. Help yourself quinoa soup was also quite tasty but could have been hotter.

2  Thank Cherry_Wonderdog
Reviewed 26 July 2017

They obviously are geared up to handle the bus loads of people that stop there. Meal went quickly and the food good but nothing outstanding. They have vendors selling goods and young girls in traditional dress willing to pose with the Alpacas for tips.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Bus stop and it was a good choice, better food than some of the places I stayed. Nice place to take pictures, and pet local animals.

The one thing is that the sodas are a bit expensive. I drank the water I has on the bus.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Our tour bus stopped here for a buffet lunch. I really liked the options. This was the first time I tried alpaca and it was surprisingly good. Tastes like beef. The restaurant has glass windows all around so you can see the beautiful landscape outside and the waterfall. There are a few umbrella table outside to sit as well. In the back there are girls with alpacas and llamas you can take pictures with.