“Great food! Great service!”
Review of Jolly Fenman

Jolly Fenman
Ranked #70 of 108 Restaurants in Sidcup
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing experience. Highly recommend. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Make sure you pop in and try it.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Firstly, the pub has recently undergone an extensive refurb to a high standard.
It's now very inviting for families on a weekend afternoon.

The menu is what you'd expect, and sadly so is the food.
Very average food, very much of the "prepared off premises, warmed up and served" feel.
The sirloin steak, despite being advertised as being aged for 28 days, was extremely bland. I am not expecting hawksmoor/gaucho levels in the slightest but I am hard pushed to remember eating a more flavourless steak than what I was served.

They could certainly do with more staff behind the bar, just the two serving on a busy Sunday lunchtime.
Got my food order wrong and I was overcharged, but easily sorted out in a few moment.

I'll certainly come back for a drink as it's a pleasent pub now, but I won't be rushing back for the food.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

My self and my partner ordered a roast each. The veg was raw.My partner likes "al dente" veg, but even he could not eat the french beans, carrots and broccoli. Then i complained that i could not eat the veg. The waitress took my meal away.It was brought back about 10 mins later. The veg was still raw but now completely dried up. It had obviously been microwaved. It was totally inedible. I received a "sorry". And that was it. I shall not return.

1  Thank suemillar1950
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Popped in recently for a Sunday Roast with the Mr.

We both thought the meal was excellent value for money and very nice.

We would definitely go again and recommend.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

booked wake,very dissapointed-food wasant labelled in any way,some of the pastry items were slightly burnt,some dishes were not even out,had to chase them on this,complimentary coffee and tea which was meant to be included within price wasant served to my guests-said they were too busy to serve,had to get from bar area one at a time.
Bearing in mind the occasion being a wake you would have thought a bit more attention would have been paid to the food-i would certainly not recommend this to anyone and it spoilt was was otherwise a very good funeral/day for my late sister-AVOID THIS ESTABLISHMENT.

2  Thank Carol C