“Dreadful service”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #190 of 421 Restaurants in Bromley
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Ordered a meal for my elderly mother through Just Eat. Order accepted and a time for delivery provided but then without any explanation the order was cancelled - as could not be provided - just before delivery time and too late to order lunch - afternoon tea maybe!. What dreadful service - they can forget any future business from me. And Just Eat need to look at this too.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed 31 July 2020

Love bowl a pho!! Ordered via deliveroo for lunch for myself and my daughter. Bored with the usual sandwiches and salads! It was so good and yummy!! Crispy prawn pancake, chicken noodle salad and summer rolls and spring rolls. The crispy pancake was divine with crunchy bean sprouts. Delivered on time too. Excellent and recommended. Thank you bowl a pho.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank mazzacat85
Reviewed 3 July 2020

This is one of the few restaurants in Bromley serving authentic Asian food. It's completely delicious. Full of flavour, bursting with fresh ingredients. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank Clarabee11
Reviewed 14 October 2019 via mobile

Lovely restaurant with amazing food, we always come here whenever we are down in Bromley. Only critique I have is that I wish they would play more authentic Vietnamese music. But that still doesn’t stop me from eating every last bit of the food☺️

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 15 July 2019

The Pho was delicious and just what I needed. The spearmint leaves were an interesting twist! The spring rolls were also very good.

Date of visit: July 2019