All reviews friendly hosts short drive stay there again main road warm welcome key unit motel heating array motorway airport kitchenette pet gem facilities supermarket
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This motel has great potential!
Bed was comfortable, good array of kitchen equipment. The couch... wasn't so great, low and uncomfortable, and the shower flooded the bathroom.
I understand the motel is being done up though and the owners haven't been there long. I'd stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank smm24_1987
BonnieKnights18, Owner at Bonnie Knights Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thanks for your feed back.
We are slowly improving the facilities which will enhance all of our guests stay with us.

We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Stayed from the 5th February till 16th February very comfortable and well serviced. Definitely recommend this motel to anyone, owners are super friendly!!!
Handy to pub, restaurants, supermarket and plenty of other shops.
Jerry

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thanks Jerry.
It was our pleasure to have you stay with us, I hope if your this way again you choose to stay at Bonnie Knights or at least call in to say hello

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Very obliging owners had no problem accommodating our late arrival and their managers later juggled bookings to allow us (3 adults) to extend our stay without the need to change rooms. This was much appreciated. The unit was spotless and the location is great - handy to the local shops and a short commute to Dunedin. Will be back again when Uni starts.

Stayed: November 2017
BonnieKnights18, Owner at Bonnie Knights Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Bonnie Knights and that we could accommodate your requirements.
We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

My partner and I booked for 3 nights and then extended for another night. Great value for money. Rooms spacious and well equiped with kitchenette. Very convenient to Duneden and airport. Plenty of good food places near by and two good supermarkets short drive away. Would come back if in the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
BonnieKnights18, Owner at Bonnie Knights Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thank you for your feed back, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Bonnie Knights and hope you choose to stay here again.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Ive been staying here for 5 Night so far and I am extremely happy . Sharon and Rob have been lovely people and made me feel very welcome staying here . I have certain medical needs and they have been wonderfull in making my stay great. I had my little dog staying here as well and they where more then happy to have him . The rooms are nice and well spaced and the grounds are nice and well maintained . The rooms have everything you need in them IE cups , forks etc . The bathroom is tidy and the shower was great . Very powerful shower. The owners are lovely and very kind and friendly . I was in room 6 down the back . Its a older room but was put in here because I had my dog with me which was fine . Was very quite and peaceful . I would gladly stay here again and I highly recommended staying here if your in Mosgiel .

Room Tip: Book room 6 if you have a animal thats been approved by managemet
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
BonnieKnights18, Owner at Bonnie Knights Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Tim. Thank you for your comments about Bonnie Knights both Sharon and I are pleased you are enjoying your stay here with us. we do try to please all guests and make their stay special and enjoyable.