See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 November 2015

Far from Naples, takes long time to reach there because of the traffic problem.
Rooms are small, breakfast is limited , parking place is a question mark.
We stayed there for one night, and it is enough...

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

This was a pleasant stay.
The room was pretty standard for a hotel but we couldn't hear anyone in any other room, it was clean and well maintained.
Breakfast in the morning was very nice and they served until 10:30 without awkward stares or questions!
Parking was very simple as there was a car park located directly opposite the hotel which is free. Ask reception to raise the barrier which they did without hesitation.
The only thing that let it down was when we checked in there seemed to be some confusion about our booking. We had booked and paid on Expedia so we weren't quite sure what the problem was. They seemed to be happier when they saw we had booked a twin and not a double. Perhaps they had run out of doubles!
If using Tom Tom to get there, at crossroads turn left to go up hill. Hotel is about half a mile on the right.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2015

I admit it was cheap and if I'd just compare the price to the value it probably would be okay.

BUT this is supposedly a 4* hotel that was worse than a lot of youth hostels I've stayed at in the 90's on class trips.

The rooms have definitely seen better days and are not properly taken care of as is the rest of the hotel. The shower cabin was horrible, small and just gross. The rest of the bedroom was okay.

The breakfast was a joke, not worth to get up for.

The staff was friendly but that's about it. I certainly will not stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank GrenadineHamburg
Reviewed 25 February 2015

The area is not so great but the hotel makes it up for all of it. If you ever need to go to Ottaviano (like I did) this is one of the nicest accommodations in the area. Rooms are pleasant and tidy and prices per night are really reasonable. Hotel staff is very nice!

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2015 via mobile

OMG i wish i wouldnt. Worst hotel ever in Italia. untaste foods, uncomfortable beds. I had a allergy in that hotel. As a Turkish tourist, I went there. I said " can I get extra bread?" They said "no" I am getting angry right now again. However staffs who working in reception were quite good. Please don't choose that hotel

Date of stay: June 2014