“Okay food bad hot drinks”
Review of The Fat Beagle

The Fat Beagle
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Darfield
Reviewed 30 August 2018

The food that I have had there have been subpar at most and their hot chocolates take a long time to make and it tastes horrible. But they did have friendly staff and a nice environment

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Nice place for a Sunday breakfast. Eggs Benedict was nice! Seating outside in the sun, The gift shop is worth going through. Lots of little kitchen nick makes.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

The Fat Beagle never disappoints. Whenever we go through Darfield and it is open we call in for coffee and a bite to eat. The staff are great and there are enough staff that you don't have to wait long (great when you want to get back on the road). Definitely one of our favourite cafes in NZ.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I visit The Fat Beagle as often as I can and without a doubt they serve the best coffee around! A lot of other places I order from make a scene about me needing non dairy milk and decaf coffee but I never feel uncomfortable here. I love the dairy free, gluten free food options and I am always served with a smile ☺ thanks guys!!

2  Thank olivia19908
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Spotted this cafe on the way to Christchurch and wasn't disappointed. The coffee was full strength and flavoursome and the peach and vanilla muffin was cooked to perfection. The venue has a cute gift shop in the attic