“Perfect for a friends' getaway, 3 hours from the...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Rantsfrom...
Singapore, Singapore
“Perfect for a friends' getaway, 3 hours from the heart of Bali”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Just returned last night from a 4 days, 3 nights stay at Villa Bundar. The journey from the airport to the Villa was a hectic one because I am used to staying in areas such as Nusa Dua or Seminyak so I guess I was not prepared for a 3.5/4 hours journey ahead of me.
Tip: make sure you book your taxi in advance (pay about IDR 650,000/one way).
The villa on Jalan Lotus which is a very poorly lit, hard to find road leading to the beach.
Surround by massive private villas on both sides, Villa Bundar impresses you with a private pool and an ocean view from the living room.
Recommendation: be sure to carry sun screen, mosquito repellents and some food. Given the distance, you don't want to make too many trips out.
Besides spending time in your pool and at the beach, you can rent a Kayak at a very affordable price (IDR 100,000/hour for 2 pax) but make sure you take of your own safety.
Given that this is a quiet/non-commercialized area, there isn't much focus on emergency rescue plans and all. Eg. during the Dolphin watching, our boat didn't have enough life jackets.
If you are staying in North Bali, especially Lovina, Kantin 21 stands out as the place of choice to drink/shisha. For dinner, you could do Kakatua which does good seafood and both places have very nice live music.
Overall, good stay and I would go back only if I had at least 5 days or more as the journey can be quite tiring. Preferably in a big group unless both partners are looking to stay in for most of the time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
bitterOnt...
Ontario
“Paradise in every way possible !!!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

To begin I would like to say how pleased we we're on arrival to Bali how well we we're taken care of after our rental car broke down in the middle of the night enroute to the Villa. We used Facebook locator and called the owner and he answered at 2 am and arranged for a driver to pick us up and get us to the villa When we arrived at 430 am there was food in the fridge and the rental company has been called and a new car delivered early the next day. That is amazing service!! Our stay at the villa was one we will not forget. Every detail about the villa was perfect including the
location right on the Bali Sea. The staff worked every day to keep the villa immaculate and Ketut who cooked and cleaned and served us each day was more than wonderful. I had planned to cook a little as I love too cook but there was no reason to interfere with what Ketut prepared each day. Sooo amazing the food and how she treated us like royalty Ketuts pleasant personally along with her obvious skills in the kitchen out did herself every day. We miss her now and cannot wait to spend more time in her presence. The owner and Angelique who arranged the itinerary never missed a beat and we are grateful for all they
did for us arranging our trip to Bali A vacation to remember !!!!

Clint and Kimberly

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Melbourne
Reviewed 27 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Netherlands
Reviewed 10 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Paris
Reviewed 30 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing