1,259 results
All reviews golf course zest cafe swimming pool main restaurant lovely hotel golf club afternoon tea leisure facilities spa area steam room park and ride golf break no air con spa treatments public areas two double beds four poster
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Firstly the good points: this is a great country manor just outside Norwich. It has a golf course and spa, great pool, sauna, steam room. It is a beautiful old manor house, the grounds are really well kept. Food was excellent, really good buffet breakfast. Also reasonable priced and very good staff, polite, knowledgeable and helpful. We were lucky enough to get an upgrade to the Corbet Suite, which is a huge room with an excellent bathroom and one of the largest bath tubs I've ever seen!
On the downside, our room was noisy, we could hear kids crying one side and people in the bathroom the other side. This was really disappointing having been given such an otherwise lovely room. The rooms may all have this problem.....I certainly wouldn't stay in the Corbet Suite again.

Room tip: Avoid the Corbet Suite
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2016

Just got back from a 3 night break with my partner and our 12 yr old son.
What can I say, what an outstanding hotel in every aspect. The grounds are such a beautiful setting, with the golf course and views. Gorgeous Manor House , immaculate interiors, extremely friendly staff, with nothing too much trouble.

Spotless rooms, great size and very comfortable
Excellent pool and spa, so warm and well kept with the added bonus of an outdoor area
With sun loungers leading off indoor pool. Really liked the fact our son was allowed in the spa too.

Lovely breakfast, lots of choice with excellent service.

Only negative if I had to say was no free wi fit in rooms, just in reception area.

Will definitely choose to stay there again when visiting lovely Norfolk.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

So my daughter booked us an over spa stay here with dinner and breakfast...after a lot of emailing and phone calls and complaining to the manager about there customer service and trying to arrange times and treatments etc ... We finally arrived had actually had a great time, we decided on manicure and pedicure for treatments as they couldn't do the full hour so we had to opt for 2 half hour treatments... Dinner was lovely, cocktails were amazing.. A complimentary afternoon tea for all the upset caused was lovely a complimentary bottle of proseco in our room.. Nice touch.. Room was lovely.. My daughter and I had an amazing time thank you.. Thank you too the barman zjolt ( Joe) apology if I have spelt your name wrong . For serving our drinks.. And a big thanks to Colin the general manager for sorting all the problems..

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tania45
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped there last week for two nights on a bed and breakfast basis. Very conveniently situated on the east side of Norwich for visiting the city centre or the broads. Well appointed hotel and golf course with quite an impressive swimming pool. Very good restaurant with a good choice of food and service to match. The only disappointment was the the fact that our king size bed in our upgraded room was very uncomfortable.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Had booked sprowston manor as a birthday treat for my boyfriend.
When we arrived we were checked in by a very charming and polite man who made sure we had all the info we needed.
The room was wonderful and clean and the bathroom was too.
We swam, went in the hot tub, jacuzzi and sauna and it was lovely. I had a bit of a problem with my locker but it wasn't any trouble to the lady on the desk.
Once we were ready to go into the city a very professional gentleman called a taxi for us and told us he would come and get us from the bar when it arrived. He was so polite and professional. Our bar man was wonderful chatting away to us telling us the dishes at the restaurant and generally being very kind and friendly.
We slept really well and as it was a warm evening we had the electric fan on that was in the room!!!
This hotel is the best in customer service that we've come across in a long time.
Thankyou sprowston manor!!