Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Sat, 1 Jun
Fully refundable before Sat, 1 Jun
Official Site
$773
Meera S

Private luxury experience

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Apr 2024
Hotel's Favourite
Private, blissful lush grounds. Rooms are well designed and comfortable. The concierge via Whatsapp were very responsive and communication was on point even through the booking process. The outdoor shower was my favorite. Well definitely recommend and revisit. I choose this to avoid a crowded all inclusive resort feel and have no regrets!
Date of stay: April 2024
Room Tip: This is a place for privacy. Different than a big hotel feel.
Trip type: Travelled with family
    $169
$1,301
    $1,301
View more hotels in Petite Calivigny
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2024

Perfect! Spacious villa, clean, great location and views , beautiful pool and a staff that makes you feel you are the only guest. What a find. The island is as welcoming as the staff. Hotel arranged a driver to pick me up at airport, they had a rental car delivered to hotel for easy drop off at airport on departure. Exploring the island was safe and welcoming everywhere we traveled . Hotel even arranged a sailboat charter for sail and snorkel. Grenada is a secret apparently and so is this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2023

My partner booked this property and surprised me as a birthday gift! Only on our journey to 473 Resort, he told me where we were going to be staying. I was quite elated as I have stayed in a number of properties in Grenada but not at this one as yet. The grounds and our room (Villa 5) were stunning! However, upon check-in, we noticed that his name, the room number, and the package he booked were displayed on a board. This was very unsettling as these details were on display for everyone who enters the main office to see. I have worked in the hospitality industry for nearly two decades and I know guest’s privacy is paramount in this industry. Our meals were ordered in advance via a WhatsApp Group and provided wherever we desired (in the room or by the pool). A nice touch to their offerings! However, on the night of my birthday dinner, the cold meal at the pool was literally delivered by the server who left immediately afterward; that was a total surprise to us. During the checkout process, we mentioned the details of this review, and steps were promptly taken to remedy some of the dissatisfaction we encountered, and we truly appreciated their efforts.

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Singletraveller2014
Mark Solomon, General Manager at 473 Grenada Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2023

Thanks for staying with us and enjoying your birthday local special with us.

Our reservations board is always kept in the back office so apologies for this incident and thank you for reporting so it was brought to my attention

The pool area is always a little bit of a challenge regarding keeping food warm, its often very breezy. I believe you were not even at the pool when your meals were delivered. We use the whatsapp chat to make sure we keep with your timings and offer the best room service, whether its by the pool on the beach or direct to your room.

Again thanks for your feedback and we hope to see you again.

Big hello from the team at 473

Reviewed 5 July 2023

Our family of four (two teenage daughters) spent a week at 473. When arriving in Grenada it was a bit overwhelming, we had booked a car through American Airlines with Avis. We did not realize that Avis is at a gas station about 15 mins from the airport and you also have to get a temporary drivers license at the police department, that was a whole experience. Once we got the car we needed to get some groceries, we chose to buy our own but 473 does offer to get them stocked for you for a fee. It is then about a 25 minute drive to the resort. Traveling in Grenada is not for the weak, be prepared. The area around 473 is stunning, the entry road is a little rough but once we entered the resort it is stunning. We were upgraded to a water front villa with amazing views. The grounds are full of beautiful vegetation and coconut trees. The room was 2br, 2ba, kitchen and den and was very comfortable. We were the only guests at the resort for most of our stay, this is exactly what we were looking for. 473 sets up a WhatsApp group and you can request whatever you need including meals from this app and the entire resort staff and owner are included. The staff at 473 especially Steve, Andrea and Damien went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed and arranged any trips that we wanted. Steve and Damien took us to the blow hole which was one of my favorite excursions the entire trip and Steve cut fresh coconuts for us on the last day. Housekeeping was also very responsive and did an excellent job. The beach is a little walk and is a public beach but most of the time it was just us and was breathtaking. We did have an incident during the week, but we did feel like the resort took it serious and hopefully made some needed security changes. The pool is incredible, we would go early and spend some time then order breakfast for 9:30 at the pool and it made a perfect start to our day. It took a few days for us to settle in to Grenada but then we did wish we had a couple of extra days to explore. The food on the island is a little difficult due to importing and road travel is a little scary but the water, beaches and views are amazing. We definitely recommend 473 for your stay due to the staff, location and beauty.

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Great to have you stay with us, Grenada is one of the last authentic safe islands in the Caribbean and I'm glad you got to explore and experience our amazing island and the most friendly people.
The staff are always excited to get their names mentioned in reviews, means they are doing an excellent job and I shall be sure to pass along your comments.
Thanks for staying with us
Team 473

Reviewed 25 December 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at 473 for 3 nights in the Oceanside Villa with a private pool. It was towards the end of the first leg of our honeymoon and we were looking forward to relaxing. It was PERFECT!

The Al fresco kitchen and dining area has great views we couldn’t get enough of. It’s is right on the water and is covered, so we could maximize our time outdoors through the random spurts of daily rain in Grenada. We spent a lot of our time relaxing outdoors by the private pool and basically didn’t leave the property the whole 3 days (except to walk to the blowhole nearby and get our Covid tests to fly out). The team was great with communicating and they take their Covid-19 protocols seriously! Communication during our stay was through WhatsApp and we had all our meals delivered to our door at the time of our choosing.

The same great views can be experienced from you the “living room” section and the bed. We found that we had Netflix available, which was an unexpected treat.

The outdoor shower had good water pressure and it was nice it was separated from the toilet area. The only improvement would be to add a hook on the outside for easy access to towel or robe when done showering. There’s one just inside, so it wasn’t a big deal to open the door and reach in.

It’s a little pricier than we wanted to spend, but totally worth it and we are so happy we booked. Honestly, we debated canceling the rest of our trip and staying here!

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathryn N
Mark Solomon, General Manager at 473 Grenada Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2022

Hi Kathryn.

We are so glad you enjoyed our intimate boutique resort and our villa. The waterfront is amazing and the views over the ocean keep you relaxed and enjoying the cooling breeze.

Look forward to seeing you again in the future

Warmest regards from all of us at 473

Reviewed 15 August 2021

473 is located in a beautiful, upscale neighborhood.

Despite not having A/C in the living area of the garden villa (and I have no affinity for heat indoors), I absolutely LOVED my stay at 473!! The best things about it--the outdoor shower, the bed, and the customer service!!!

My Covid-19 quarantine was actually less than 48 hours but I stayed the original 7 days and just relaxed and tended to a back injury. I had to adapt to the heat in the living area, the mosquitoes, and making sure I didn't leave any food out (ants), but the outdoor shower, the garden view, and the bedroom made up for the negatives. Because of my injury, I didn't make it to the beach, but that was okay considering my subsequent travel plans.

The staff, including Andrea, Desie, Christian and the guys that handled my luggage were all phenomenal. Desie made sure that my groceries were stowed upon my arrival and to my surprise I had a yellow watermelon (I hate that I left some of it in the fridge upon my departure). Andrea actually came looking for me in the rain (one day as I was walking around the neighborhood) and she took me to town to run a few errands. Staff, including Chef Christian, delivered my food to my door (and Chef made my requested adjustments to my meals).

I will definitely return to 473 (and I plan to stay in the villa with the alfresco kitchen).

Date of stay: July 2021

Thanks so much for your detailed review, the staff will be happy to know you had such a great stay with us.

look forward to looking after you in the future

Warmest Regards