Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Keba716
Columbus, Ohio

Relaxing Quarantine and Covid-19 Escape

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Aug 2021
473 is located in a beautiful, upscale neighborhood.

Despite not having A/C in the living area of the garden villa (and I have no affinity for heat indoors), I absolutely LOVED my stay at 473!! The best things about it--the outdoor shower, the bed, and the customer service!!!

My Covid-19 quarantine was actually less than 48 hours but I stayed the original 7 days and just relaxed and tended to a back injury. I had to adapt to the heat in the living area, the mosquitoes, and making sure I didn't leave any food out (ants), but the outdoor shower, the garden view, and the bedroom made up for the negatives. Because of my injury, I didn't make it to the beach, but that was okay considering my subsequent travel plans.

The staff, including Andrea, Desie, Christian and the guys that handled my luggage were all phenomenal. Desie made sure that my groceries were stowed upon my arrival and to my surprise I had a yellow watermelon (I hate that I left some of it in the fridge upon my departure). Andrea actually came looking for me in the rain (one day as I was walking around the neighborhood) and she took me to town to run a few errands. Staff, including Chef Christian, delivered my food to my door (and Chef made my requested adjustments to my meals).

I will definitely return to 473 (and I plan to stay in the villa with the alfresco kitchen).
Date of stay: July 2021
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 28 Mar 2022
Thanks so much for your detailed review, the staff will be happy to know you had such a great stay with us.

look forward to looking after you in the future

473 Team
    $129
    $123
5.1 km from 473 Grenada Boutique Resort
Free parking
La Sagesse Beach and Bay at sunset.
$254
$1,178
    $1,178
  • StayForLong
View more hotels in Petite Calivigny
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2021

On February 27th my husband surprised me with an amazing birthday getaway ,at this beautiful tropical resort everything was amazing from the service, To the food everything was on point..our meals was well prepared by the amazing chief Cristian everyday each meal was more delicious my favorite was the Alfredo Shrimp with stir fry rice and something about those fry wedges.
.i also had a private birthday photo shoot ..to get me ready for the shoot I had a Medi Pedi ,awesome message and my makeup done (flawless) ,Miss Andrea infront desk assisted my husband arrange everything had me feeling like royalty which of course made my birthday and our visit even more memorable ..She also made sure we was all settled in and checked up on daily to make everything was ok and if we need anything she was a text or phone call away ...hats off to the owner Mark Solomon who also ensure our stay was awesome this is truly paradise.
So if you’re planning to visit the Spice Isle you have to make 473 Grenada Boutique Resort your place to stay.and make and as for (Miss Andrea ,Cheif Cristian )
We’ll definitely be back.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank N4932TQdj
Mark Solomon, General Manager at 473 Grenada Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2022

Thanks so much for your kind review , it means a lot to the staff to know we are doing our job right and that you enjoyed your stay

Look forward to seeing you in the future

473 Team

Reviewed 1 March 2021

My fiancé and I stayed at 473 for 5 weeks and could not have been happier. We were deciding between a few different places for a long-stay but also wanted some optionality having never visited Grenada before. Mark and his team took such fantastic care of us and we decided not to leave. Great communication prior to arrival- with a 1 week quarantine 473 had 2 big advantages #1 they are an all villa property and so we had plenty of space to live/work/play and 473 arranged groceries plus could order room service 3 meals a day #2 mark's wife works at the medical school and was able to administer our day 5 covid test meaning we didnt have to go anywhere or wait for anyone. Once we were out of quarantine 473 arranged a rental car for us and we used as base to explore the island. Comfortable bed, outdoor shower and blazing fast internet along with a reasonably monthly rate made it very hard for us to consider going elsewhere... even after spending 24/7 in for a week! and during the quarantine 473 allowed us to do a scheduled hour a day at either pool or beach when no guests and staff were around. We would happily come back again and highly recommend. The property is 15 min from town and so car is essential however we enjoyed getting to see the real Grenada.

Date of stay: January 2021
3  Thank btoma

It was lovely to have you stay with us, its has been a hard year so we were glad to have your quarantine and enjoy the Island. Travel is a lot easier now and Grenada is about to drop its covid testing and vaccination mandate, so hope to see you in the future.

Mark and the Team at 473

Reviewed 5 December 2020

We spent 2 weeks at 473 in November, quarantining & enjoying Grenada. Mark & team are acommodating and communicative. Although there is no restaurant, the food service from the chef was always top notch.

It about 15 minutes from Grand Anse & we rented a car to explore the island and get to places (which 473 arranged for us).Great pool and nice little hidden beach. We loved it being away from everything & there were a lot of interesting areas to explore on foot from the hotel.

Highly recommend

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

So glad you enjoyed our slice of paradise, look forward to having you stay with us again.

We now have a new kitchen and a poolside gazebo, although our guests still love our private rooms service.

Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

Beautiful island and 473 provides outstanding accommodations and gracious service. Peaceful and romantic, just what we needed. Andrea arranged our taxis throughout our stay, which was so helpful with delightful guides-taxis. We booked professional Chef Anthony to prepare a wonderful welcome to the island dinner in our villa on night 1 and it was delicious and entertaining. The kitchen also offered tasty in room dinner and breakfast (and we appreciated having the kitchen stocked with a few items when we arrived) Able to enjoy the kayaks and the private pool and some snorkeling off the property beach. Purposefully keeping this a low key trip means we will have to come back to experience more of Grenada some time soon.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gotmysuitcaseready

Hi,

Thank you for your kind review, I will let the team know how happy you were. It was great having you stay with us
Hope to see you again to continue your adventure exploring Grenada

473 Grenada Team

Reviewed 30 January 2020

Stayed at 473 Grenada Boutique Resort in November 2019 and there is not one negative thing I can find about the place. We had a room right on the water front, very functional, very spacious and had a cool little styling about it. It is somewhat isolated and that's what we were looking for, however if you like to move around its not that complicated either. Renting a taxi or car allows the flexibility of not missing the beauty that the island has to offer.

The best part about our stay was Andrea, she was so helpful and genuine whilst arranging our lives for the 4 nights we were there. Nothing was too much to ask, she and her team were incredibly flexible. Essentially her presence and the whole teams presence elevated the experience of our stay.

Only thing you should be aware of is that there is no restaurant facility at the property and therefore if you have no transport you will need to order in from the neighbouring restaurants.

Hoping to visit again soon in the near future.

Room tip: Rent a car
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank SayanG951
Mark S, Owner at 473 Grenada Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Hi, Thank you for your review, its very important to hear from you and we appreciate the time you spent to do so. It was great having you stay and enjoy our tranquility at 473.

The great news is we now have room service, breakfast delivered to your villa and an informal restaurant style picnic and delivery menu. We have been making a lot of picnics for guests this last week and we also deliver to your room. Makes it that much easier when you have had a busy day and don't want to cook.

Hope to see you again this year.

Warmest regards from the team at 473 Grenada.