Priceline
DelbertLovett52
Washington, Vermont

Top Quality Food and Beverages rarely found on the Island

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Mar 2024
The absolutely best restaurant we found on the island. The mac n cheese was to die for! There is also a bakery that had an unbelievable selection of fresh baked pastries and breads, a deli that had a meat and sausage selection that is unheard of in Grenada.
Date of stay: February 2024
Room Tip: Don't miss dollar (EC) wings night. It's a hoot!
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
  • Vio.com
  • Agoda.com
3.7 km from Le Phare Bleu Villa Resort
Free parking
La Sagesse Beach and Bay at sunset.
$283
  • ZenHotels.com
    $1,148
3.9 km from Le Phare Bleu Villa Resort
View more hotels in Petite Calivigny
All reviews small beach marina boaters island lighthouse
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2024 via mobile

Nice little hidden spot with a lovely vibe and smaller marina.. has cottage like accommodations, laundry, code shop, small market, and the affiliated restaurant.

There were 6 of us and everyone seemed pleased with their selections. To I thought I requested fried shrimp but apparently my brain and mouth weren’t properly working cuz I ended up with fried fish nuggets.. they were good but not what I thought I ordered. My hub said his hamburger was so so.. service was fine and not a bad place to linger looking over the water

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 February 2024 via mobile

We have stayed here many times and it never fails to amaze me how beautiful, peaceful and fun this place can be. The cottages are appointed nicely and the team here are incredibly hard working and friendly. We love it here like a second home.

There is a Meat and Meet on site for groceries, a wonderful cafe, a fantastic restaurant, laundry facilities, spa, hair salon and store. What else could you possibly need?? Highly recommended

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2023

This place is just fabulous! A complete home away from home where everyone is welcomed with open arms.
Boutique feel overlooking one of the most incredible private islands. The restaurant and bar is an absolute gem with a free pool to use for all!

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2023

Truly an amazing, remote, and quiet experience when my wife and I visited in Nov 2019. The rooms are perfect and the restaurant is delicious. Do not go there for the pool, but if you would like to kayak and swim in clear water (with lots of seagrass) this is a fantastic choice. You can snorkel in the tight harbor with a marina nearby so enjoying walks on the large dock -- and enjoying the floating lighthouse (!) are very nice. The small beach has dark sand. Really cool! The staff is great - they climbed up a tree and cut us down fresh coconuts! The electricity was fine for USB charging phones and camera - and that was one of my initial concerns. About 45 minutes from the airport. On the eastern side of the island, this is much more convenient for boaters. We drove, and our car rental guy (Parky) helped us get there since I kept missing the turn (he passed by and noticed we were going in the wrong direction). Great island, with great people, and I'll post reviews on 4 other hotels/homes we stayed in while visiting Grenada for about 4 weeks in all.

Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2022

I took my family there for lunch. It took the resturant TWO hours to deliver two pizzas, and a lazanna calallou lunch to our table. Disgusting service. And the response is: "we are sorry". This is inexcusable and sub-standard service. If you tead this post.: DON'T GO THERE AT ALL. Dont have to repeat this advice, do I?

Date of stay: December 2022