“Outstanding, I'll be back!”
other travellers have booked this property
The entrance of The Oasis Kitchen

Reviews from our community

Any
dlinton95
London, United Kingdom
“Outstanding, I'll be back!”
Reviewed 5 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Home away from home! I would initially like to extend my gratitude to Sunil, who was extremely considerate and accommodating throughout my time in Jamaica. The Oasis (the house) exceeded my expectations by far; I had planned to stay a couple of days in Portmore, however I was so comfortable that I wanted to extend my stay. It is evident that time and effort is placed on the upkeep of the house (cleanliness, modern décor, devices for entertainment). Not only do I hope to return very soon; I will also be recommending The Oasis to everyone that I know - in the UK, US and Jamaica! Many thanks again Sunil ;).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The entire house
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
6 Dec 2016
Hi Deborah and Michelle, it was a pleasure hosting you both along with the rest of the family. You have all been a wonderful guests and I am humbled to know that I was able to exceed your expectation and provided a home away from home experience . I look forward to accommodate your family again. Cheers!!
Kruciall
“BEAUTIFUL”
Reviewed 14 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Wow, this is my first time staying at The Oasis in portmore country club, and omg the house is everything Mr Sunil went way beyond my expectations in accommodating me and my kids. The house is very clean, full appliances, full cable TV, wifi, flat screens in all rooms they way he decor the whole house is so beautiful any guest I had love the whole settings including myself and kids my son didn't want to go no where because he love being inside, very decent quiet area, tight security anything we needed Mr Sunil was always there. I definitely recommend the Oasis at portmore country club to anyone. Not to mentioned we was there during the passing of hurricane Mathew, which thank God didn't cause no damage, but Mr Sunil made sure we we're completely equipped and prepare for storm by providing the necessary tools needed in case of power outage. There's also a lot of shops close by and kids park in the vicinity. We will be definitely returning back here. Thank you So much for your services and having us Mr Sunil

Management Response
15 Oct 2016
Thanks for the kind words Tasheerah, it was a pleasure hosting you and your family. You have been a wonderful guess :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$79
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing