See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

A really beautiful hotel. Comfortable rooms with wood design. There is a shop of handcrafts beside reception that looks beautiful and products are not expensive. The restaurant offer a room for large group. The staff is nice and very helpful.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2016

Four of us went for a Sunday lunch and we're lucky to get a table! Very busy for this 4th advent. Ou friends had one of the last portions of Gans and the rack of lamb, which both of them enjoyed very much. My wife had the Wildsauerbraten and I had the venison medallions - both were excellent. My friend had the Leberspaetzle Suppe and I had the Kuerbiskremsuppe which again both were most enjoyable!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

This is probably the biggest and best hotel you can find in Münsingen, but I don't think it's enough to justify the price policy used by the staff. But since money is relative, you won't be disappointed by the service or the structure. Herman fuses tradition and modernity in a great way: stylish and traditional furniture and design don't force you to give up about comforts. The rooms are very nice and spacious, the clean service is astonishing and the room lock system is one of ste smartest I've ever seen. The hotel also offers a SPA (which I haven't tried), a meeting room and a very cozy "relax room". The staff is nice and polite, abundant breakfast for free.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I really like the Herrmann, central to the town which is surrounded by the Swabisch hills. Food is very good, if a little expensive. Breakfast is excellent. There are rooms in the original hotel (large and traditional) and there is a new extension across the street (modern, very nice). The bells from the church are very close but stop between midnight and 5am (I think), outside these hours you will hear them. Apart from that all is peaceful!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Bullmer
Reviewed 16 August 2011

This hotel is very good indeed. We booked a family room which had two rooms and two separate bathrooms. The rooms are in a modern annexe to this otherwise old hotel. Rooms are not numbered but are named after plants and herbs.

We ate in the hotel. The restaurant was excellent with a chef who clearly likes using wild food in his cooking. Lamb and good steaks a speciality. Good selection of wines and fruit schnapps.

Breakfast equally good..

Not unreasonably priced. We noted that it was vey wheelchair friendly. There is wifi but not in all rooms

Muensingen is in the heart of the Schwaebishe Alb. A bit remote, but worth a visit.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family