“Quick food”
Review of Sindhi Sweets

Sindhi Sweets
Ranked #4 of 162 Restaurants in Zirakpur
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Sindhi sweets is located at a very approachable location near zirakpur bus stand in cosmo mall. The food is very good here. One can have snacks as well as lunch or dinner with quite a good variety. Moreover if one is shopaholic he can eat as well as shop in the mall.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I was in urgent,,,forgot to order cake,,,my friend suggested we should go Sindhi sweets,,,,I was like please noo,,,,Bt it was urgent and had cake,,,when I had cake,,,it was so properly bake,,,the softness,,,the cream,,,,the flavor,,,everything was lit,,,,I loved my visit to sindhi sweets,,,,

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

A very good place to eat something and to do small parties like birthday parties good food is available at very affordable prices overall a nice place

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

It's just next to Park Plaza on Ambala-Chandigarh higway. In evening I just wanted to have some good snacks and it was really good. Good place for family people.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Had lunch at their zirakpur branch and the lunch was delicious.

Sweets bought from sector 17 was also tasty and price also reasonable.

Cashews bought here we're not UpTo mark, it was not crispy.