Maryland B&B
Premier Inn Derby East Hotel(Derby)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Travelodge Derby Pride Park(Derby)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$104
US$101
HIExpress.com
US$91
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Derby Chaddesden(Derby)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Premier Inn Derby South Hotel(Derby)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
US$88
US$74
Aston Court Hotel(Derby)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$58
US$63
US$61
US$57
Priceline
All reviewsfull english breakfasttravel cotstayed heremarylandderby
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Again stayed here and again received amazing service Sharon and her husband are so helpful and so welcoming nothing is too must hassle for them. We feel so comfortable here and we are returning again next week ☺ I have my little boy and Sharon always happily supplies us with a travel cot we stay in room 2 it is lovely which I'm sure all rooms are.

Room Tip: Room 2 lovely family room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

My sister and I stayed at Maryland B&B for 2 nights, we got room#2,
which was a very beautiful & super clean room, there were 1 full bed and 1 twin bed which we didn't expected it at all, so we had our own beds which was very nice. We paid only 50 pounds/night which was a great price with Full English breakfast with toast and there were 5 kinds of cereals with coffee, tea, orange juice, what's a great deal.  Sharon and her husband were wonderful, they were very kind, friendly, and very accommodating. They kept asking if we wanted any more toast, coffee, or tea.  When we asked for advice of our destination they suggested for us to go to  Chatsworth House instead of Hartwick Hall which was a perfect choice.  Chatsworth was very beautiful, we spent almost 7 hours there, everything is best all around.  Sharon also gave us ices when we asked for it.  They really tried to accommodate our needs.  There was also a very pretty garden in the back that you could relax. There was parking right in the front of the building. The area around B&B seemed safe and quiet. Tesco Express and a few restaurants were within walking didtance. We will definitely stay at Maryland B&B again when we're in Derby.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2016

We have stayed here a few times and find Sharon is such a lovely lady and so welcoming we stayed with our baby twice and she is always accommodating for anything we have asked I.e travel cot in room. I felt guilty as my boy was restless at night, but she said don't worry she made us feel very happy and comfortable and my boy was so happy to see her. I would recommend this b n b to anyone including couples and families xx will be staying again xx

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Hannah B
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Excellent B&B, outstanding service ; 5 of 5 stars! I stayed here for a two weeks. My stay here was absolutely great. Free parking, close to the bus, fantastic quiet and comfortable room with TV. I love this place, beautiful garden, lovely helpful staff and clean rooms with tv and coffee/tea making facility. They have great breakfast (great variety, unlimited coffee or tea, high quality ingredients) and friendly staff. Close to restaurants/pubs and shops. All in all everything I look for a business stay in the Derby area. Wonderful!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrzej R
Reviewed 30 August 2016

There breakfast in full of variety and very tasty, and it is very close to public transport, both bus and train, and also around the corner from local pubs and shops.

Room Tip: Room at the back of the hotel, overlooking the garden
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple