“Pizza and grilled meat in the courtyard.”

Trani Braceria Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Pisogne
Price range: US$11 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Terrible pizza, was not completely cooked. Courtyard was full of mosquitoes. I've eaten better pizza in a train station.

Erica T, Proprietario at Trani Braceria Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Unfortunately the pizza you are used to abroad is different from ours in Italy, here we do not put pineapple or jam. If you prefer the food of the train stations, I'm sorry for you but I do not aspire to that level of cuisine. Unfortunately mosquitoes are a normal thing in summer, even if we use specific products regularly, we cannot kill them one by one.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I was not once not even two times ;) so now I decided to left my opinion. I recommend these place for all "pizza lovers". Pizza is always excellent, tasty. Crew is always smiled and kind. So if someone search a good place for pizza these one is excellent. Must go if you pass Pisogne.

Erica T, Proprietario at Trani Braceria Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Thank you so much, I hope to see you again!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

I was shopping for some meat in a nearby village butcher shoo and decided to have lunch. The alley was not a big deal, but as soon as i passed the doorstep i found myself in a cosy small place, nicely decorated and with an excellent service. Had some starters (finocchiona and lardo colonnata) and tasty fetuccine with fresh truffle and a Morellino. The Tiramisu was home made and very good. Felt like home at mum's. Definitely a place we will stop again when dining out.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

we went for dinner and we all ordered pizzas, so I am not able to review any other dishes; probably next time.
It was raining thus we were obliged to stay inside the resaturamnt which got beautiful rooms unless a little bit small.
pizzas were great and yummy. the bottle of Cabernet fron Trentino was nice and correctly priced.
i will be back definetely.

Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Good food. Good service and reasonalby priced. If you order a meat dish you need to to order a side as they don't come with one. My daughter pizza was the best