“Almost perfect”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The risotto was impeccable, the snails were amazing and the frogs really good.

Just the saffron ricecake was a little too salty.

Beware of the extra generous portions.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

All in all good. It is what I was looking for. A comfortable and nice place where to enjoy a dinner with some friends. For practical reasons we met halfway and this is a big plus if you are "one the way" and have limited time. Discreet wine list. The starters where a little anonimous even though the quality was good. The meat I had was delicious. I really liked the gorgonzola sauce, it was very delicate. Dolcetto from Clerico was an excellent pairing.
The staff was professional but should learn how two be a little more accommodating with non locals :-)
Once again good job for being in the province and hope you can improve even more.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Amazing food
Very friendly and professional staff
Really great selection of food and wine
La Bettola is also an hotel the rooms are nice,cosy and well designed

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is like a holy place for me. Every time I pass by Biella I get lunch and dinner at this best risotto rest of Italy. A few km near to rice fields, the owner family first generation cook the menu and second generation manage the restaurant(s). Their motto is ' Rice is art '. Every dish of the menu (starters, first dishes, main dishes, deserts) is amazing delicious and is exceptionnally presented and served.. this time what I get was 'Risotto with walnut and pears'.. they are full of surprises..imagine yr alternatives! They are simply grate!

Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

We ate here as we were staying in the hotel. The food experience was simply great. I enjoyed everything I ate. My only slight disappointment after the starter and first course was the dessert. My apple strudel was slightly dry. A bit of cream or ice cream would have made the dish much better. The service was courteous and very attentive too. A very enjoyable dining experience indeed.