See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

No internet or network inside rooms , loud Greek music until 12:00 , no fridge , terrible staff and boss , he treat customers like his employees . I saw some Pakistani workers sleep inside reception and lock them in not even have a room . The only good thing is large and clean rooms.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

One of the worst places that I have ever been. The area of Kalafatis where the hotel is located is wonderful, but this hotel and its beach bar are destroying it. The beach bar is occupying the whole beach of Agias Annas.

At the check-in, they ask me to keep my passport which is illegal. The room that they gave me was filthy and the toilet was smelling. There was no hot water 2 of 3 nights. There is no WiFi in their rooms. You need to stay at their reception if you want to connect to the internet.

Last but not least, the breakfast was full of flies. This place is a waste of money.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for 4 days. The location itself is beautiful. In our room and also the other couple we were with, they had two single beds pushed together to make a double bed! It wasn't even as one bed was a bit higher than the other one. Our balcony opened to a construction site for a new hotel that it's being built. So the balcony was useless and everything was dusty. We couldn't really dry off our swim suit( I can't really blame the hotel for that one) the mattress was horrible. The worst I've ever slept on. No mini fridge in the room. Every time you take a shower the whole floor would be flooded. The reception staff were so slow and mostly new and could not help you at all with anything simple. No wifi anywhere except if you are literally standing at the reception. They wouldn't even give you the password. Even after they entered the password it was really slow. We never ate at the restaurant because it was really pricy. Breakfast was included which was horrible. They had one person bringing stuff out. Most of the times we had to ask if there's more fruit or eggs coming. And they would tell you there's no more. Or bring some 15 minutes later. The beach itself is amazing but you have to pay €80 for two beds and the price of the drinks were insane. We saw a lot of celebrities getting off their yachts and come to the beach or being driven to the beach as the water and the scenery were spectacular. At the end of the beach you could lay your towels and enjoy the beach. The pool in the hotel looked so dirty. So for the price we payed, I would never go back there again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Anastasia village for a few nights in Mykonos.

The bad:
- too far away from Mykonos town! ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND A TAXI, you must rent a car or a bike!!!!
- reception is not always open, not always available
- no phone reception or wifi inside rooms, wifi almost non-existent.
- the manager is a man always there but hiding the fact he’s the owner/manager, don’t know why... ask for the manager, even if he’s sitting next to you, the staff are taught to say he’s not around...
- hard to access restaurants/food/shops most times and feels isolated.
- no towels can be provided other than the ones in the room.

The good:

- a girl called Stella is absolutely amazing, excellent customer service and genuinely cares... tries her best to help, and if it wasn’t for her, I would’ve canceled the first night!
- the view and space is great... relaxing and perfect for honeymooners/elderly...

I’d recommend if you end up booking there to sort out your travel arrangements prior of booking, don’t do my mistake and start paying 30 euro taxis to the beach/to town and 50 back!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Freqflyer343
Reviewed 24 July 2018

*staff not friendly
*no wifi in the rooms
*not well clean services´
*breakfast ok
*view ok
*again - terrible staff, that almost fight against of customers
*hard to access city center and good beaches from the hotel

really, avoid this hotel

Room Tip: terrible staff, avoid this place
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo