“Always a great meal”
Review of Grill'd Hillarys

Grill'd Hillarys
Ranked #2 of 74 Restaurants in Hillarys
Reviewed 9 October 2018

After a long day exploring rottnest we stopped in for some dinner and every one had a great meal.

I still always enjoy their sliders and chips with some tomato salsa for dipping.

Kids pack was brilliant as well for the little ones.

Burgers always have a feeling and taste of being fresh and always an enjoyment to eat. And have us coming back time and again.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We are repeat customers of Grill’d. We enjoy eating out with the family to celebrate some kind of achievement from the kids. Being Vegan, this is one place where we are comfortable in eating at. We have a choice of a couple of different types of burgers. I am disappointed that the “Field of Dreams” burger has been taken off the menus and that you don’t do a vegetarian kids burger.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Good choice at Grill'd, including for kids - though I won't choose beef burgers since they change the consistency of their minced beef. Kids menu has OK choices for the littlies.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

First time visiting a Grill'd outlet. I don't usually review chain store food places but feel I should on this one. Been a couple of years since my last visit to Hillarys Boat Harbour, very quiet during winter so no problem finding a table in whatever food place you choose.
Okay, I ordered the sweet chilli chicken burger, it must have been the mildest ever sweet chilli sauce because I could not taste it, even though I saw evidence of the sauce on my lettuce. It just tasted like a chicken burger with salad and no flavour. For the price of these burgers, I don't think it's great value for average taste. The fries tasted weird too, not sure if it was the oil cooked in or the herbs they had sprinkled on them. I've had fries with herbs before but these tasted so different, I didn't like them too much.
Even though I didn't enjoy the meal that much, staff are plentiful and attentive. I like the idea that they give you tokens to put into charity jars.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I would strongly recommend this spot to anyone looking for a good burger in a great location. Hillary's Boat Harbour is vibrant, picturesque and just a great place to hang out. Our food was fresh and tasty, the restaurant was vibey and the service was excellent. We will definitely be back!