“Hidden gem”
Review of Frankly My Dog

Frankly My Dog
Ranked #14 of 74 Restaurants in Hillarys
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Description: We start the journey with your choice of traditional sausage. We then serve it in a fresh, warm roll and team it with caramelised onion, mozzarella cheese, Bavarian Sauerkraut and curry ketchup.
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Very impressed if you havent eaten here please do yourself a favour. watching your slaw being hand hade as you wait talk about fresh. I cant wait to go again.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

A good selections of freshly grill Sausages with toppings and sauces . It's a feast for the eye and our taste bud. Really a hidden gem in the Hillary Boat Habour Board walk, Sorrento.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Great coffee, nice staff and a few chairs out the front to sit on. Better than the other coffee shops I’ve tried in Hillarys Boat Harbour.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We stumbled across a Frankly My Dog at Hillary's and decided it was worth giving these 'hot dogs' ago. Two classical hot dogs were ordered, one meat, the other one vegetarian, along with two coffees. This is a popular spot, the person behind the counter was friendly to each patron, each person was served patiently and with care given to their order - no rushing, or frazzled behaviour by the person behind the counter, which was wonderful to experience. It would appear that each person who waited in the queue knew their experience would be just as personal and was worth waiting for - which everyone did happily. The food was divine! It was one of the few vegetarian options that taste good as a fast food. My guest thoroughly enjoyed her bratwurst and we both decided this place was worth revisiting. A rare gem.

1  Thank lovedabug
Strahany, Owner at Frankly My Dog, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Thank you for your review. It really means the world to us when we hear such positive feedback and especially at such a crazy busy time of the year. Best wishes for 2018 and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Hillarys.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

My boyfriend and I never miss Frankly's each time we visit Perth. We first discovered in '16 and have been stopping by Hillarys for this - the hot dogs are cooked to perfection, and I love that the owner lets us customise ours into a "hot dog salad bowl" - she was also super generous with her servings of sauerkraut! Service is 10/10 - fast, friendly, and flexible with great conversations, food was delish - will come back for more soon!

1  Thank cassandraoll