“Very filling lunch”
Review of Aladdins

Aladdins
Ranked #27 of 53 Restaurants in Porirua
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Always a great feed here, kebab full of meat and veges I can hardly eat it all. Good prices too for what you get.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Had a vegetarian kebab for lunch today. It was excellent. (I am not a vegetarian, I just love all the salads you get.)
I used live in the area and visit regularly but now only get to go there when on a rare shopping trip to Porirua. I am pleased to say it still has great service, and great food!

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Have been here several times now when working in the Porirua are but had not been back for awhile. Ordering the traditional chicken kebab, it came quickly. And there was a great choice of toppings to choose from including their special " vines" which add a little bit of different spice to the kebab. Yum and second only to Capital Kebabs in Johnsonville Mall

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Needed a quick lunch at the Mega centre so thought we would try this as we love Turkish food. I had a lamb shish which was supposed to have been marinated but tasted bland. The amount of lamb was small compared to other Turkish I've been to and it was drowned by salad, and literally by sauces.
I found it a bit too kiwi and less authentic Turkish.
Service was mediocre as well. Not on my go back to list.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Well what can I say except very good and healthy food. This place a very definite Turkish atmosphere with music and good coffee.