“The place was buzzing but the welcome was warm and accommodating ...”
Review of Wright & Co.

Wright & Co.
Reviewed 29 December 2017

A table was just being cleared, an extra chair was found and we were quickly seated with smiles all round. Menu was comprehensive. Coffee while we chose our food was hot and strong. Super fast delivery. So were the hot chocolates with two marshmallows each!
We shared some counter food and it was delivered divided on to two plates. How neat that the counter lady passed on the message! The rest of the party were very happy with their smashed avocado dish and sticky red pork belly bao buns. There were folk of all ages enjoying their brunch at this airy, spacious cafe with a very happy vibe. We shall return when we are next in the area.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I had breakfast here last week while hubby attended a Dr’s appointment. The service was hit and miss as per my previous visit here. I don’t want to be ‘age-ist’ but some of the young wait staff really are a bit clueless in regards to how they relate/communicate with customers. In terms of timeliness however the service was good. I had a hot chocolate (nice) and the house-made granola...very nice! I actually wanted a chai latte but they had run out of chai. I enjoyed the hot chocolate and the granola but felt afterwards that I’d had a bit too much sugar. The granola is fantastic but next time I have it I will avoid having it with a sweet drink.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Absolutly stunning meals. Hubby and I both had squid starters with salad and halapinio mayo. Simple yet delish. Flavours really in sync with eachother. For mains i had the ricotta,spinach an pine nut ravioli... oh my god! I make my own pasta an this 1 was amazing. Hubby had the scotch filet steak. Being a former chef he finds its dificult finding someone that will cook his steak perfect and this was perfect. We will be back. Service was on spot to

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I popped in for breakfast and was disappointed. Coffee was weak and relatively cool. Bacon tasted oily. Dish presentation was average. I’ve been tough on the score because this is the heart of a very cool upmarket village.

1  Thank 911Dean
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Morning Brunch before we set off to the Wine tasting, waiting for us to taste and buy. Service is quick and the meals are what we ordered. Coffee is great.