“Very fine food and service in unexpected little place downtown...”
Review of Leyda's

Leyda's
Reserve with OpenTable
Leyda's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 733 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Pizza, Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We were in Saskatoon for a family gathering, and a meal 'out' was suggested after we enjoyed the "rRemai mModern" Art Gallery. Our local guide made bookings at Leyda's and predicted we would be happy there.
He was so right.
Our various food allergies and preferences were easily accommodated, and the service was both personal and timely. Suggestions for wine pairings, deserts and even an 'off-the-menu' meal were all spot on!
The management even shared a home-grown recipe for a liquer that I love!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

In Saskatoon for work and there was an evening where we had time to grab our own supper. A friend had mentioned that she enjoys eating here so she asked if I wanted to give it a try with her.
She has some dietary restrictions, however I do not. Seeing that it is a restaurant that offers organic, whole food, gluten free meals, I wasn’t sure what to think as I don’t ever eat these types of food.
We ordered some appetizers and I opted for the mushroom bruschetta and she had the pitas with salsa and guacamole. They were both delicious. I opted for the pizza for supper and it was so good. The cheese was stretchy and the ingredients were fresh. Everything was very tasty. The service was great. Or waiter was very friendly. Would definitely keep this restaurant as an option when visiting Saskatoon.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I’d been to Leydas many times over the past 4 years but stopped going more than a year ago because the food and service quality sharply declined.
Having returned recently I continue to find it lacking; average at best. The bison burger is quite good but the salad served with it was disappointing: tough kale with some cole slaw dumped on top of it.
Not once did anyone inquire about my meal. I’ve tried and will not return.

1  Thank Delta_Ann
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Great lunch at Leyda’s. Had the soup of the day Beef Borstch and Margarita Pizza. Excellent! Good atmosphere but a little noisy.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Myself and 2 friends all enjoyed our dinner. We each ordered something different and were extremely pleased. Everyone left with happy full tummies. Wonderful friendly server