“disappointing”
Review of Sahara Spa

Sahara Spa
Reviewed 3 May 2018

this is the second time we have been disappointed in sahara spa. We were given $40 in vouchers for a mistake they made and they told us we could use it towards a future treatment but upon redeeming the vouchers they told us we could only use one voucher (i.e. $10) off per transaction. I won't be going back.

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"character"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Went for a wknd girls trip and checked out the spa. Beautiful old building with amazing character. Well decorated relaxing and quiet. Rooms I had treatments in were large and charming.
Enjoyed the pedi with our group together of 6. Love going to places a group can all fit in. Plus enjoyed a glass of wine.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

My go to place for massage and aesthetics. The atmosphere can't be beat, a historic renovated train station with large open rooms, high ceilings and lots of natural light. I recommend Kyla for registered massage, she is amazing and has fantastic hours. Just walking into the building you know you've treated yourself. Their Mani/Pedi room is open and bright, and can accommodate larger groups. Always looking forward to my next visit.

2  Thank CDub306
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Mom and daughter spa date. We did the trio-package. Mani, pedi, facial. Facial was the best. Mani and pedi were okay. Staff were very nice and accommodating.

1  Thank dfedosoff