“Cosy apartment, excellent transport links.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of L'Appartement

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Italian first
Any
Josefina...
“Cosy apartment, excellent transport links.”
Reviewed 16 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Me and my husband stayed for 5 nights and found this apartment very cosy and comfortable. Air conditioning was good and it had everything needed for self catering. Lovely terrace at the back to sit in the evening.Excellent transport links. Convenience shop nearby as well as launderette. Big supermarket 15m away on foot.
Owners lived downstairs and were friendly but unintrusive.
We would be happy to go back.

Kevin V
“Awesome”
Reviewed 28 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

We will absolutely positively stay at this location again completely and totally wonderful flawless loved everything about it. One of the nicest convenience was that it was located next to a metro stop basically 650 feet from a metro stop. We definitely plan on returning to this property.

melscats
Connecticut
“Good neighborhood--nice place to stay”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We spent a week in Montreal and this apartment was a good place to stay. Centrally located & easy to find. The owners are accommodating although we never got the chance to meet them as they had obligations and left the keys available to us.

The apartment is a good size if there are two people are staying there. The bed is a platform bed & while it could be comfortable for some--I found it a bit hard and not a good fit for me. If you are tall--this bed would not be good as I am 5 foot 5 inches tall and my feet almost hung off the end. I was with my daughter, who is 13 and small for her age and with the 2 of us in the bed...there wasn't a great deal of wiggle room.

The living room had a couch & chair in it and was comfortable. The air conditioner was located in the living room as well and was very efficient. There was no television available which was disappointing but not much of a big deal.

The kitchen area was equipped and was very nice to have this available so as not to have to eat out every night. There is a table with chairs to eat in the kitchen and also a very nice small balcony overlooking the garden area to sit at the small table there and enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning or evening. Be sure when using the refrigerator that the door is shut tight when leaving. We had one small issue with that but made sure after that to ensure the door was tightly closed.

The bathroom was okay...with an older tub/shower combo and sink with lights above. Lightning is not great and while a hair dryer was made available--there were no plug outlets in the bathroom to use. This resulted in using a small hand held mirror and moving into the bedroom to try to blow dry hair while propping the mirror up to see. There is also only one towel rack to hang wet towels on and this towel rack is located in the tub/shower area--having another towel rack or even a couple of hooks on the door to use would have been nice.

All things considered--we had a very pleasant stay while in Montreal. I would not book this apartment again as I found the bed too hard and uncomfortable for my liking.

Also if you use this listing be sure to be aware of where you park your car if driving. I was told to park across the street from the apartment--but they didn't tell me there were certain areas to not park in... I was not paying attention to where I parked and ended up with a $53 parking ticket as I parked across the street but also in a section where was residential parking only. When I called to question about parking--the owners then told me that there were restrictions. Understandable but disappointing as it is a high price for a parking ticket.

This was a good place to stay and was close to the Olympic Park and museums. We had a wonderful time--just wish we could have met Elsa & Stephan. The area surrounding this apartment was good with restaurants and places to eat and a family atmosphere throughout the neighborhood.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
noriluche
Mexico City, Mexico
“Good option to stay on Montreal!”
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The appartment is realy cosy, nice and perfectly clean. A really good option for a young couple.
The location is really good, the metro station is just around the corner of the street, which makes really easy to visit all the places in the city.
Nice living room and bedroom, kitchen and bathroom with everything you need for the stay.
Elsa is really nice and reliable.
I definitely recomend you to stay at l'appartment!

Reviewed 15 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
17 Mar 2017
Ana was a perfect guest , the apartment was left clean, they were quiet and easy to deal with. We definitely recommend ana as a guest.
Stephan and Elsa
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing