1,048 results
All reviews rooftop pool mcgill university small kitchenette french doors mini kitchen peel metro sherbrooke street walking distance per day downtown montreal crescent st excellent location bit dated coffee maker valet parking beds were very comfortable business center
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I have stayed there a few times and was never disappointed. It is classy, has many of the amenities of higher priced hotels, the staff is courteous, it is smack in the middle of downtown Montreal, bustling with shops, and where the action really is. Just sit there and the world will pass by although it is not a noisy place.
It is surrounded by the best restaurants in town, namely Zante, next door, officially a greek restaurant, also offers the best steak in town. A place where the stars meet, yet cozy and delicious.

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank nikyfral
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Do not stay here! They are infested with bedbugs. Rooftop pool is nice, but not worth the incredibly itchy bites I am now covered with and seem to have come home with me despite my washing everything in hot water! Also, parking is very expensive.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Erin B
Director-Management, Owner at Hotel Le Cantlie Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

We have not received any guest complaint that could correspond to this review. An independent third party expert inspection company has certified we are free of any bed bugs.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I liked the location comfortably away from ste Catherine st and close to base of Mont Royal. Peel st has great restaurants and pubs. Staff were super nice and helpful. Loved the pool on the roof and so did my kids. Room was spacious clean and kitchen was nicely equipped.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Hoppy1971
Reviewed 26 August 2018

I booked here due to proximity to McGill, and special rate for incoming students. The location is great. The rooms spacious and comfortable, if a bit dated. I giggled when I saw the "kitchenette" in my studio--a sink and two elements, as well as a mini bar, in the closet. But whatever, was totally functional for my needs, which include morning coffee and keeping a few drinks cold. The king-size bed was absolutely divine! Very comfortable and with nice quality bedding. The hotel was very quiet in terms of street noise. However, the doors are not very soundproof and one can hear hallway noise quite clearly (not a problem later at night, but during the day a different story). Although there are three lifts, there was usually a substantial waiting time in the morning between 9-10. I did not check out the pool or the restaurants, but the gym was decently equipped. WiFi a good speed. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I chose the hotel because of the location. That was great. It was walking distance from the art museum, McGill University, and many , many restaurants. The room was clean but there was a bag of trash in the hallway right by the elevator. I arrived with a car and could not find the garage associated with the hotel. Luckily there was a public parking just across a street. I wish I had taken the name of a bellman when I checked in, he went out of his way to give me driving directions to the airport. They were very busy and could not accommodate an early check in but were happy to hold my luggage for me.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo