1,228 results
All reviews maison boulud japanese toilet toto toilet heated seat the palm court electronic toilet guest relations signature room heated floors walk in closet bottle of champagne room service four seasons beautiful hotel rooftop pool junior suite turn down service
Reviewed 10 July 2018

This was one of the finest hotel visits that I've ever experienced. The room and accommodations are lovely and every detail is well-thought from the bedside USB port to the Toto in the bath. Even more, the staff and the operations deserve a compliment. Everyone was attentive, subtle, thorough, and all had great recommendations. In fact, I was inquiring about yoga on Sunday and it turned out that the concierge was a certified instructor and gave me the best recommendation.

Room Tip: Chose a suite, the bathroom is excellent
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Stunning property and a wonderful warm welcome .Room beautifully appointed and very comfortable with lovely bed linen. Fine bathroom.Certainly lives up to its reputation though beware bar prices are astronomic. Two great nights !

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Not only did we get upgraded 2 x to a suite, the hotel actually had a Japanese toilet! How have I never experienced this before? The bed was so comfortable and room service was extremely prompt. There was a large wedding going on Sat but I barely heard any noise on the 5th floor. The only very minor negative detail I can think of is there was no blackout shades. So it was extremely hot and bright outside and we couldn't sleep in due to that but otherwise, I would absolutely stay here again! There is an indoor pool with outside seating and a beautiful restaurant as well.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Service was impeccable. Staff friendly and extremely helpful. Rooms were overall great, clean, and expensive:). Great location, food and service. I would stay there again, and I highly recommend this hotel when in Montreal.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently spent a couple of nights in an incredible 1 bedroom suite at this fabulous hotel and we have nothing but glowing comments to make about it. It is certainly the little touches that sets this and other Ritz properties apart. The room was spotless and very well furnished/equipped and the bathroom is incredible. Now we need a Toto toilet for our home!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple