“Montreal walking tour”

Montreal by Marie Tour
Ranked #40 of 88 Tours in Montreal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Explore Montreal with a professional local guide and true Montrealer! I offer walking tours that make you see, feel and understand Montreal the way I do. An insightful, factual and fun urban experience! I am passionate about storytelling. I share in a didactic way entertaining details to make sure you have a better understanding of the city, its past but also its current inhabitants. For more info, go to mmtour .ca
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic tour with Marie! She was friendly, professional and very knowledgeable about the city and the history of Montreal! We had a group of 7 girls and she was very accommodating. Would recommend for any group who wants to see old town montreal! Had a great time!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Marie hosted my friends and I on a private tour around Montreal, and she was a great guide! Marie took us to all the great spots in Montreal and was able to tell us all about the history in a very engaging, interactive way. She is also very kind! I would definitely recommend Marie as a guide around Montreal - she was wonderful!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Our group of seven spent a lovely morning with Marie seeing the sites of Old Montreal. We really enjoyed how the tour was structured: It began where Old Montreal began (close to the ports on the water), and we stopped at all the main historical sites. Not only was the tour informative, but Marie made it fun! She is charming and charismatic, and a natural storyteller. Perfect for our group. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We are SO happy we found Marie! A group of 6 friends and I traveled from Chicago for the first time to Montreal. We had no idea where to start or what to see. Marie was extremely friendly and accommodating right from the start through emails. It's very clear she knows her city well and loves it! She does her tour through story telling and everyone in the group commented later how much we learned and how interesting her stories were. Highly recommend!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 April 2018

This was a great tour of Old Montreal. Marie knows the city's history and shares some great stories about the beginnings and people who helped to build the city. You can tell she loves the city and is passionate about sharing that love. Much of what she shared would not have been obvious if we just walked around on our own. So glad we took the tour.

Marie C, Propriétaire at Montreal by Marie Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Thank you Nancy for your lovely feedback. It was a pleasure meeting your group of 4. You've been brave and curious even during a windy afternoon! I would happily welcome you back to my Montreal in the future :)