Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Very enjoyable tour with Marie

Enjoyed our walking tour with Marie. Even though it was bitterly cold during our tour we learned a... read more

Reviewed 8 November 2018
bobby1436
Ruidoso, New Mexico
Enjoyable and informative tour

Marie gave us a "stroller-friendly" walking tour of Old Montreal. She was very knowledgeable about... read more

Reviewed 24 October 2018
AnnieG013
Albany, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Montreal
from US$42.19
from US$74.97
from US$49.86
from US$88.22
More Info
All reviews interesting stories amazing city great overview an excellent guide city's history old city storyteller knowledge sites
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Marie hosted my friends and I on a private tour around Montreal, and she was a great guide! Marie took us to all the great spots in Montreal and was able to tell us all about the history in a very engaging, interactive way. She is also very kind! I would definitely recommend Marie as a guide around Montreal - she was wonderful!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Our group of seven spent a lovely morning with Marie seeing the sites of Old Montreal. We really enjoyed how the tour was structured: It began where Old Montreal began (close to the ports on the water), and we stopped at all the main historical sites. Not only was the tour informative, but Marie made it fun! She is charming and charismatic, and a natural storyteller. Perfect for our group. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We are SO happy we found Marie! A group of 6 friends and I traveled from Chicago for the first time to Montreal. We had no idea where to start or what to see. Marie was extremely friendly and accommodating right from the start through emails. It's very clear she knows her city well and loves it! She does her tour through story telling and everyone in the group commented later how much we learned and how interesting her stories were. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

This was a great tour of Old Montreal. Marie knows the city's history and shares some great stories about the beginnings and people who helped to build the city. You can tell she loves the city and is passionate about sharing that love. Much of what she shared would not have been obvious if we just walked around on our own. So glad we took the tour.

Date of experience: April 2018
Marie C, Propriétaire at Montreal by Marie Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Thank you Nancy for your lovely feedback. It was a pleasure meeting your group of 4. You've been brave and curious even during a windy afternoon! I would happily welcome you back to my Montreal in the future :)

Reviewed 28 February 2018

My husband and I had a fantastic private tour of the Old Town with Marie last Friday and we highly recommend her! Despite inclement weather, Marie was upbeat and energetic every minute of our tour. She was very knowledgeable and clearly very passionate about her city and took time to answer all of our questions. Two hours with Marie absolutely flew by! And by the end we really had learned a great deal about Montreal's fascinating history and architecture in a most enjoyable way. We ended at a fantastic cafe and Marie took time to help us plan the best way to see the rest of the city during our remaining days. It was such a pleasure to meet Marie and our tour with her was a highlight of our time in Montreal.

Date of experience: February 2018
Marie C, Propriétaire at Montreal by Marie Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

I felt blessed to have such curious and interested guests! I am so glad you enjoyed my tour and the rest of your stay. Please, come back this summer to discover a more pleasant weather ;)