See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Located about a 15 minute drive north of Montreal , this hotel and restaurant was charming. We booked the king suite. Wow, large and beautiful. Has a kitchenette, dining table , couch , chair and a jacuzzi. It was very quiet.
There is one night that they offer a special menu at the restaurant but, we missed that. There are a few other restaurants you can walk to as well as a park on the water. I will definitely practice my French before returning so I can enjoy the wonderful French feel of the area.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Menus-Plaisirs, Responsable des relations clients at Les Menus-Plaisirs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Thank you.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

The room was very comfortable with great ambience. The price was comparable to nearby chain hotels, but this was a much better value!

On top of that, the restaurant is top notch (I will review that separately). Suffice to say- great meal, then a great room.

Although I was staying on business, I told my wife that we should vacation in Montreal and spend at least one romantic night at Les Menus Plaisirs.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Menus-Plaisirs, Responsable des relations publiques at Les Menus-Plaisirs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

We expecting you with pleasure an other time. Thank you.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

My wife and I stayed at the auberge for two nights, and ate dinner at the restaurant the first evening. A wonderful meal, from soup through dessert, with great presentation and service. Our waiter was happy and helpful, and spoke enough English to answer questions and make good recommendations. The auberge with breakfast in the room was well appointed, quiet, and very comfortable. Well worth the drive during our visit to Montreal. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Menus-Plaisirs, Responsable relations clients at Les Menus-Plaisirs, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Thank you for your recommendation.

Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

If you are looking for a place to spend quality time with your partner, this is the restaurant for you. It is quiet and the food is delicious, what more could you ask for? I've been here for valentines day, my birthday and to celebrate other special events in my life. It is definitely a restaurant I've recommended over and over again. Believe me you will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

Fabulous place, wonderful rooms, interior design is great, with standard rooms looking like a high grade suite in a 5* hotel. Very beautiful both inside and outside. Well maintained amd very clean. Staff are nice and helpful anytime. The restaurant is a beautiful setting and the food is great. Try the salmon starter. Absolute delicacy. The place is cery quiet and perfect for young, old, couples, family or even if you want some peace alone. This is a must. I have been to expensive city hotels but nothing come even close. A must this place.

Date of stay: August 2015